User:Paul Norfolk Dumpling
Paul Norfolk Dumpling
- Name: Paul
- DOB: September 1984
- Place of birth: West Norfolk, England
- Marital Status: Single, and happy to be!
- Qualifications: BTEC First Diploma in Animal Care, NVQ1 in Animal Care, Certificate in Writing Family History.
- Qualifications I am currently aiming for: Humanities (Religious Studies, History, Social History)
- Pets: Two cats: Bonnie & Ozi. Two Dachshunds: Louie & Lola. One Tortoise: Tommy. Loads of fish!
- Diet: Vegetarian.
- Hobbies: Computing, Video Games, Family History
- Yugoslavia: 1988
- Tunisia: 1993
- Tenerife: 1994
- Turkey: 1996
- Dominican Republic: 1998
- France: 1999
- United States of America: 2000
- Majorca: 2003
- Tenerife: 2005
Most of my ancestors appear to have come from Norfolk, Lincolnshire, Suffolk, and Cambridgeshire. However, there are elements which come from London, Hertfordshire, Essex, and Kent.
No comments yet. But if you have something nice to say about me and my edits, please let me know! Paul must be an OK guy because he is somehow part of my family tree ( Thomas/Griggs ) and I have not been able to locate an E Mail address for Paul and therefore leaving mine in order that you may contact me and later edit this out. Regards Stewart Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Vandals disgust me. I want name and shame some of them, but thought I'd better not. I am currently "guarding" Big Brother 2007 (UK) because some &%$£ keep adding &"%£ to it.
Sucks! I want a big nice funky one. If anyone can help, it'd be much appreciated.