|This is a Wikipedia user page.
If you find this page on any site other than the English Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that I may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Pcu123456789 .
Welcome to my user page. "PCU" comes from my initials. I edit sporadically, and generally enjoy combating spam on Wikipedia. I have accounts on wikibooks and wiktionary and possibly other projects which I have forgotten about; I primarily edit at this wiki.
I live in the United States.
|Display a random:
- I am a moderate inclusionist.
- I oppose censorship, but define it strictly.
- I oppose oversimplification on b:Wikijunior.
- I believe science is truth.
- I don't think Wikipedia is a truly reliable source.
- I try to stay away from politics.
I like making random proposals. Please add comments.
- Maybe we should make a Wikipedia Joke: namespace, to clearly segregate all jokes from real articles. There are various jokes on the BJAODN page, and other humorous essays in the Wikipedia: namespace. These should be moved to the Joke: namespace, e.g. Joke:Bad Jokes and Other Deleted Nonsense.
- In the Wikisource source code list wikisource:Wikisource:Source_code, which is marked for eventual deletion, I noticed some subpages have already been deleted. However, I feel that many of these examples would be useful if moved to appropriate Wiki-books on each programming language. Could the deleted pages possibly be restored?
- I noticed that someone removed the deleted entries from the list. Here is an older version: wikisource:user:pcu123456789/sourcebak
- The correct spelling of wikipedia:Editcountitis is editcountosis.
- Make links to other Wiki Media projects more conspicuous; currently, the links are buried in the bottom of Wikipedia articles. Doing this would rapidly develop Wikimedia sister-projects. E.g.
|Wikibooks has more on the topic of: Pcu123456789|
- Maybe we should create a wiki for original ideas. This would organize miscellaneous ideas, original research from Wikipedia, poems from Wikipedia Sandbox, the proposed Wikireason/debates, and the 9/11 memorial site. Possibly also include jokes and BJAODN from Wikipedia.
- Is it possible to make a dynamic timeline template to add to Wikipedia history articles?
- Stub namespace on Wikipedia, for quick definitions. Similar to http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Stubopedia.
- Combine project proposals on Meta wiki.
- Utility to enumerate subpages.
- HTML tag extension. Someone should write an extension and enable on Wikipedia a <html> tag. The nowiki tag not only disables wikitext, but also disables html tags. The html tag should allow users to directly code html for whihc wikitext and templsates are insufficient. E.g. they could create a custom form by simply adding this text to a wikipedia page.
<!-- This displays a random wikipedia image in place of google logo on google wikipedia search --> <html> <div style="width:130px;float:left;text-align:center;position:relative;top:-8px"> <a href="http://www.google.com/" style="padding:0;background-image:none"> <img src="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/special:random/image" alt="Google" style="border:none" /> </a></div> <form method="get" action="http://www.google.com/search" style="margin-left:135px"> <div> <input type="hidden" name="domains" value="en.wikipedia.org" /> <input type="hidden" name="num" value="50" /> <input type="hidden" name="ie" value="utf-8" /> <input type="hidden" name="oe" value="utf-8" /> <input type="text" name="q" size="31" maxlength="255" value="gsgs" /> <input type="submit" name="btnG" value="Google Search" /> </div> <div style="font-size:90%"> <input type="radio" name="sitesearch" id="gwiki" value="en.wikipedia.org" checked="checked" /> <label for="gwiki">Wikipedia</label> <input type="radio" name="sitesearch" id="gWWW" value="" /> <label for="gWWW">WWW</label> </div> </form> </html>