From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
I live and have been educated in the West of Scotland.
I am a relative newcomer to Wikipedia. if you are really interested you can have a look at:
- My edit count
- Wikimedia Projects I have accounts for
During January 2007, I enabled pop-ups and subsequently disabled them.
Countries I have Visited
Work in progress
- Work List for Historical Railways in Scotland
- Route Maps for ScotRail lines
- Route Maps for Scottish Heritage lines
- Route Maps for Cornish Branch Lines
- Route Maps for selected other UK lines
Useful Edit Counters
- Summaries of some things, use Tango tango's.
- For all other things then use Interiot's "Wannabe Kate"
- For general images uploaded, go to Daniel's Gallery tool
The Railway Barnstar
For good hard work and kind and friendly relations with fellow editors on rail-related articles. --John (talk) 07:33, 12 February 2008 (UTC)