• PPG is a recent changes patroller with Huggle and Twinkle
• PPG has a single unified login for accounts created after May 2008
In a related story PPG's cat grants requests for rollback.
My Significant Contributions
- Broke news about the two original people questioned 1
- Broke news about arrested arson suspect Raymond Lee Oyler both when he was regarded as "a person of interest" 2 and when he was officially charged (including court date and location) 3
- Added the information about the funeral service that will be held for the five fallen fire fighters 4
- Added the estimated dollar damage of fire 5
- Typed up most of the plot summary for the Dark Cloud 1 video game article and re-edited on occasion 12
Dunstan Baby Language
- Contributed to the first seven sections of article in its preliminary stages (The Theory, Words (Sound Reflexes), Criticism, DVD, About Priscilla Dunstan, See also, and External Links) 12
- Wrote the original version of the plot section shortly after the release of the game in September 2007 1
- Added an animated walk sequence of a man (Walk-Cycle.gif), created by myself.
Pronunciations: Abadan (help·info), Alborz (help·info), Christiane Amanpour (help·info), Nowruz (help·info), Persepolis (help·info), Shiraz (help·info), Shohreh Aghdashloo (help·info), Tehran (help·info)
Article One of the United States Constitution
California Gold Rush
Wikipedia:No original research
Wikipedia:Be bold in updating pages
In the News
Carrow Road is a football stadium located in Norwich, Norfolk, England, and is the home of Norwich City Football Club. The stadium is on the east side of the city, not far from Norwich railway station and the River Wensum. The club originally played at Newmarket Road before moving to The Nest. When The Nest was deemed inadequate for the size of crowds it was attracting, the Carrow Road ground, named after the road on which it is located, was purpose-built by Norwich City in just 82 days and opened on 31 August 1935. The stadium has been altered and upgraded several times during its history, including after a devastating fire that destroyed the old City Stand in 1984. Having once accommodated standing supporters, the ground has been all-seater since 1992, with a current capacity of 27,244. The stadium's record attendance since becoming an all-seater ground is 27,036, set during a Premier League match versus Crystal Palace on 8 August 2015. When standing on the terraces was permitted, Carrow Road saw a crowd of 43,984 when hosting Leicester City for an FA Cup match in 1963. Carrow Road has also hosted under-21 international football and a number of concerts, including performances by Elton John and George Michael. (Full article...)
Sweet Nothings by Godward Feedback
About Persian Poet Gal
Persian Poet Gal
here, pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm a half Persian
) female born and raised in great sunny California
! I enjoy many things such as poetry
(obvious of course), reading
, playing video games
, light programming
, and just making a person's day better :). I used to be active at the Windows Movie Maker Forums
but now I have sort of semi-retired due to being crammed with my studies. I also contributed to "The Persian Page"
, a page devoted to implementing custom effects and transitions into Windows Movie Maker 2 using xml
which is hosted and now fully edited by "PapaJohn" Buechler
. I voluntarily patrol the "Recent Changes Page"
. While on patrol I keep on the lookout to make sure articles are free of vandalism
and abide by the Wikipedia Golden Rules
:P. I also help create Wikipedia Ads
for different WikiProjects, see this page
for details. Believe it or not I start new articles and edit pre-existing ones every now and then! So please feel free to mercilessly edit
any of my Wiki-Contributions just the same. I honestly feel there is always someone who can add a little extra ;). However, those not-so-nice
enough to vandalize
my page or anyone else's for that matter, it will not do you any good
. Thanks for reading a little bit about me :D!
Kind Users (Awards)
This section is not merely devoted to the awards I receive but to the users who take the time out of their day to reward others with such kindness. Thanks nice Wikipedians!