|This is a Wikipedia user page.
If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Philip_Cross.
Andrew Philip Cross (born 1963) has modified or created pages relating to art, film, jazz, literature, the media and the social sciences.
You can contact me via email, see the toolbox on the left, or via twitter @philipcross63.
Articles predominantly written by this user
- Caroline Criado-Perez, British feminist campaigner
- Paul Dacre, British newspaper editor
- Shelagh Delaney, British playwright and screenwriter
- Lars Gullin, Swedish jazz saxophonist
- Anthony Howard, British journalist
- Media Lens, British media analysis website
- Cathy Newman, British journalist and broadcaster
- Olive Shapley, British broadcaster/producer
- Stan Tracey, British jazz musician
- Katharine Viner, editor-in-chief of The Guardian newspaper/Guardian Media Group
- Mary Whitehouse, British Christian morality campaigner
- Peregrine Worsthorne, British journalist
- Yesterday's Men, 1971 BBC television documentary