|This page contains material that is kept because it is considered humorous. |
It is not meant to be taken seriously.
Rate Your Crazy
[ edit ]
Did you that 19.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot and without any real evidence (including this one)?
Quote of the Day*
"I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer."
Click here for the Quote of the Day from Wikiquote!
- A series of three dots (…) to indicate an omission (usu. of words)
- The ommission of a word or phrase that is required for proper grammar but can be implied (I am smarter than you. In this case, are smart has been left out at the end of the sentence)
Click here for the Word of the Day from Wiktionary!
*Note- quote or word may be for the day, week, month, or year, depending on if I remember to change it.
†Actually, I probably won't ever change the Word of the Day. It takes too much effort.
If you get really annoyed by things that say put this on your page, put this on your page.
You know you live in 2019 when...
1. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
2. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
3. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
5. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
6. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
7. You were too busy to notice that there was no number 4.
8. You actually looked up to check if there was a number 4.
9. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
10. Put this on your user page if you fell for it. You know you did.
- Take a look at my sandbox!
- Here's a page on my school.
My User Pages in Other Wikimedia Projects
Be sure to check back often for updates!!
(Psst! Did you find the secret page? No??? Well go loo/@¿//#/dev/null//a*R=sin