I'm just a normal guy who spends too much time doing many things which usually never get finished...
- Handle: Pi
- Location: Spain
- Birthdate: 1972
- Hobbies: I do have a wide range of interests, but my main ones are music, reading (specially science-fiction), and movies.
Stuff I'd like to do one of these days:
- Review and polish all the pages for a number of game series, and ensure that the spanish Wikipedia has everything in order related to the english Wikipedia. Some of these games are: Monkey Island (series), Lemmings and Dance Dance Revolution.
- Expand several articles related to some areas where I've lived: Greater Bilbao with Bilbao included, and smaller towns like Portugalete, Barakaldo, Sestao, Santurce, and then Zamora and a couple of smaller tiny towns.
- Check what I can contribute with, in my direct interest and experience areas, from books I've read to my favorite musicians, from programming to the art of Van Gogh.
- Translate several articles from and to the spanish Wikipedia, specially the ones where I know something about and interest me... But I'm open for requests, beep me in my talk if you want something translated or checked.
- Write a draft for another way at looking at the userbox problem with my ideas and proposed solutions (and some of these ideas are outlined in my userbox page).
- Write an essay for newbies which comprehensively explains what Wikipedia is, providing further reading for a deeper learning. Its aim and reason is to make new editors to reach an understanding of the project in a fast but solid way, without needing to wander around two dozen articles (which sometimes are difficult to locate). Think about it as some kind of quick shock-treatment so new editors don't make the wrong assumptions about what Wikipedia is.
I'm converting the current article about Gil Elvgren into a decent biography, hopefully getting directly a B rank. This should help me started on Wikipedia, and hopefully will lead to other expansions.
A few fixes here and there while I learnt how to properly edit Wiki articles. I've made a few edits before becoming a registered user. I continue to make minor edits of little things that others haven't seen yet, and I've also reverted some vandalism. I participate actively in discussions about changes and merging for the articles which interest me, in hopes that they will improve quality.
For the rest, this is a list of what I consider worthy contributions:
- Corrected the myth of Moonlight Shadow being about Lennon's murder.
- Cleaned up some template usage for the Monkey Island (series) and some minor edits in all the pages.
You can also take a look at all the userboxes I've created.
Sandboxes & stuff
You can see my sandboxes and what I'm doing and experimenting with. Don't touch these, thanks ^_^
Rest of blurb
|This user is a member of the
Association of Wikipedians Who Dislike Making Broad Judgments About the Worthiness of a General Category of Article, and Who Are in Favor of the Deletion of Some Particularly Bad Articles, but That Doesn't Mean They Are Deletionists
Est omnino difficile iudicare inclusionis meritum cuiusdam rei in encyclopædia cum ratio sciendi quid populi referat incerta sit, sed nihilominus aliquid encyclopædiam dedecet
It is generally difficult to judge the worthiness of a particular topic for inclusion in an encyclopedia considering that there is no certain way to know what interests people, but some topics nevertheless are not fit for an encyclopedia.
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at