||This user possibly contains original research. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Maurice Abdul "Abbie" Pantarhei, S.C., G.O.L.; AKA Pope Fauve XXIII; Fauvius, Bearer of the Word, Templar of the new electronic frontier and Speaker for the Pompatous of Love was born Caleb John Needham in Lynnwood, WA, USA, at 20:24 on February 8, 1976, the year of the Dragon. He is an Aquarian, with a moon in Taurus and Virgo ascendant. His personality type is INTP, and politically, falls on the left side of libertarian on the Nolan Chart. His hobbies (and occasionally vocations) include screenprinting, non-fiction writing, computers, Yo-yoing, and exercising cognitive liberty. Raised in the Everett area, and occasional resident of Port Townsend, he most recently lived for two years in Olympia, Washington, where he formerly formally attended The Evergreen State College.
I have been actively involved in communications culture since 1994, starting in local BBS scenes and eventually graduating to Internet user ca. 1995. I've created far too many websites to list here, and there is very little point in doing so as most no longer exist.
I was aware of Wikipedia's existance near its inception in 2001 but rediscovered it in its present, more comprehensive form in March of 2004. My first contribution to Wikipedia was expanding the entry Kerry Thornley on March 29, 2004. I have been an insatiable Wikipedian ever since, ceaselessly volunteering whatever services i can, wherever i find opportunity. I believe that Wikipedia will eventually prove itself one of the most important projects of our time, and I am grateful for this opportunity to contribute to it. I am primarily interested in editing and contributing content related to discordianism and cryptocracy, but as my record thus far shows, my interests are by no means so narrowly limited.
Articles i've created/vastly expanded/faithfully stewarded
- Kerry Thornley
- Donald Duncan
- Eye of Providence
- Pay Attention to Yourselves and to All the Flock
- Giant Clam
- Street protester
- Category:Mind control
- Category:Homeless people
- Yo-yo (although I am not to be held responsible for the quality of this article at any particular time)
Other Presences Online
For easy stalking:
- SovereignTee communications laboratories
- del.icio.us bookmarks
- Livejournal and user info
- Tribe.net profile
- MySpace profile
- flickr album
- YTMND profile
- Add short description of Troy to Mythical place
- Add info and help organize Black cat and Bombay (cat)
- Propose adding Chinese zodiac to year articles along with the date they began or will begin on Chinese calendar?
- Add John Ashcroft's peculiar idiosyncrasies to his article
- Research Holocaust numbers
- Write entries for:
- Find out how to create a project group, with a message base, series template, &c?
Create (K) All Rights Reversed Image copyright template
- Examine and discuss all articles listed in Category:Discordianism
- Contact: Discordians listed on Wikimedia, Category:Discordian Wikipedians
- Greg Hill
- get thornley book by gorightly and UNstub
add first subheading, Disorganization
- determine method of arranging new and currently featured aspects, while maintaining a chaotic aesthetic
- Discussion of catma; cite different interpretations
- Principia Discordia
Scan and upload every page of PD according to a standard (5.23"@235dpi?) create galleries, perhaps by section, when rearranged? maybe ul them to wikisource and linkto?
- All Rites Reversed
- change name to all rights reversed
- go into greater depth as to the pun and wordplay
- add communism to KALLISTI as a reason for the K
SANDBOX; Help:Interwiki linking; Wikipedia:Template messages; Wikipedia:Image_copyright_tags; Stub categories; Animal Diversity Web (for Taxonomy); NatureServe Conservation Status; Wikipedia:Formatting#Character_formatting; Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline; Metric Converter;