|This is an archive of past discussions. Do not edit the contents of this page. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
- 1 re: Welcome back
- 2 Hello Prodego
- 3 Readdition of speedy tag to Dr. George Tjionas article
- 4 HTTP cookie???
- 5 Wow
- 6 Auto Wiki Browser
- 7 Pink Floyd
- 8 Signpost updated for May 8th.
- 9 VandalProof
- 10 Thanks
- 11 Gay
- 12 Why did you unblock / block User MutterErde again?
- 13 Thank you
- 14 Vandal Proof issue
- 15 Re:Essjay
- 16 Vandal Proof
re: Welcome back
Hello Prodego, when searching through some talk pages, I've seen you've left someone this message:"FWI, neologism is not a criteria for speedy deletion". So as you have strong views, can i ask you to have a look and comment on my Wikipedia Proposal here. J.J.Sagnella 09:00, 6 May 2006 (UTC)
Readdition of speedy tag to Dr. George Tjionas article
- I think it would be better to restore only the bad versions, move them to another page, and then restore the rest of the good revisions. That way, all the bad versions are completely removed from the page history and there is no chance of the verions being restored. Freakofnurture has a nice set of directions on his user page at User:Freakofnurture/RTFM. Pepsidrinka 03:23, 8 May 2006 (UTC)
WOW. I never knew you could remove part of the edit history. could you remove the part of my talk page on April 5h . The person who posted the comment later removed it when i requested it be removed but I'd like to get it out of the edit history.--E-Bod 03:38, 8 May 2006 (UTC)
- Thank you--E-Bod 04:24, 8 May 2006 (UTC)
Auto Wiki Browser
I am curious to why you did not add my name to the list of approved users. I have far over 500 edits. You did remove it from the waiting list. — Tell me what's up 23:59, 8 May 2006 (UTC)
I see you removed some sort of bad edit from its edit history, that's good. But why did you protect it? WP:SPP very specifically says, "This includes the day's Featured Article, which should almost never be protected". Cheers! —BorgHunter
ubx (talk) 00:14, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
What is going on with Pink Floyd? I want to fix the "Ooga Booga" part and I can't. Thank you. David G Brault 00:21, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
- Shit, Prodego, the phone number is in a comment tag right now. You need to do it again... —BorgHunter
ubx(talk) 00:23, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
- OK. Why does this keep happening with featured articles (or other articles that I'm not aware of). This started on Albatross as far as I know, and it has continued for all featured articles after it. Is there any possibility to devise a plan to stop this in the future, or will this atrocity continue?—G.He 00:28, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
Signpost updated for May 8th.
|Volume 2, Issue 19||8 May 2006|
|Home | Archives | Newsroom | Tip Line|
You are receiving this message because you have signed up for the Signpost spamlist. If you wish to stop receiving these messages, simply remove your name from the list.
Hey, I saw that you were one of the moderators. Wanted to let you know that it wasn't working for some reason. It gives me the page cannot be displayed thing for about 15 seconds and then once it resolves I get the standard Windows error ("VandalProof 1.1 for the English Language Wikipedia has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."). savidan(talk) (e@) 19:01, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
Why did you unblock / block User MutterErde again?
- 13:47, 15 April 2006 Prodego blocked "MutterErde (contribs)" with an expiry time of indefinite (Jimbo Wales block, although it isn't in the log. Did I make a mistake?)
- 13:45, 15 April 2006 Prodego unblocked MutterErde (contribs) (I accidentally unblocked autoblock, reblocking)
- For which reason did you manipulate decisions of Mr.Wales? How come,that you accidentally unblocked autoblock, reblocking?
Curious MutterErde 09:33, 10 May 2006 (UTC)
- I misread the IP block list. I read an auto block as "Jimbo Wales has been blocked because the IP was used by MutterErde, rather then ###### has been blocked... recently used by MutterErde. I had never unblocked before, so I messed up. ;-) But I fixed it. Prodego talk 18:32, 10 May 2006 (UTC)
no worries :) Benon 18:51, 10 May 2006 (UTC)
Vandal Proof issue
Hi, I was recently accepted as a VandalProof user, however I never received any messages indicating I was accepted and I cannot login. I noticed you were the one who accepted me so I figured it was best to ask you. Thanks. -- Shizane talkcontribs 16:46, 11 May 2006 (UTC)
I'm really at a loss for this one. I understand not be accepted for AWB, but I certainly meet all the criteria to be a Vandalproof user. Why was I rejected? — Tell me what's up 21:32, 11 May 2006 (UTC)
- thanks — Tell me what's up