||This user has created several articles on Wikipedia.
These lists contain articles that I have worked on or contributed to significantly, categorised by whether they are did you knows, good articles, features articles or featured lists. Click the "Show" button to display a list.
Featured articles (3 entries)
Featured lists (4 entries)
Good articles (17 entries)
Did You Knows (DYKs) (18 entries)
- ...that Rod Stewart, Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, Bon Jovi, Michael Jackson and The Beatles have all received the Chopard Diamond award?
- ...that writer Francis Wheen criticized Michael Jackson's book Dancing the Dream and thanked God that "none" of Jackson's fans could read?
- ...that Michael Jackson was unsuccessfully sued over allegations he plagiarized the song "Dangerous"?
- ...that Michael Jackson narrated E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, the soundtrack of Steven Spielberg's 1982 film?
- ...that Michael Jackson's "Gone Too Soon" was dedicated to the memory of Ryan White, a teenager who died following a battle with HIV/AIDS?
- ...that Julien's Auctions sold Star Trek star William Shatner's kidney stone for US$25,000?
- ...that LaVelle Smith Jnr has won the MTV Video Music Award for Best Choreography five times, including one for Michael and Janet Jackson's "Scream"?
- ...that the officially unreleased material of Michael Jackson includes the song "A Place With No Name", which was leaked by website TMZ.com following the singer's death?
- ...that Michael Jackson's autobiography, Moon Walk, was given the code name "Neil Armstrong", that of the first "moonwalker"?
- ...that Move Like Michael Jackson, a BBC Three talent show which aims to find people who can dance like the late entertainer, is judged by Jackson's elder brother, Jermaine?
- ...that while married to Lisa Marie Presley, "The King of Pop" suggested that he and his wife hold a séance to contact her deceased father, "The King of Rock 'n' Roll"?
- ...that in a review of David Jordan's debut album, Set the Mood, it was suggested that the singer could have been cloned from the DNA of Lenny Kravitz, Prince and Michael Jackson?
- ...that aside from owning the publishing rights to The Beatles' songs, Sony/ATV Music Publishing, co-owned by Michael Jackson, controls the music of Eminem and Akon?
- ...that Steven Hoefflin grafted skin to Michael Jackson’s scalp after the singer was burnt during the filming of a Pepsi commercial in 1984?
- ...that Rebbie Jackson felt that her brother Michael would "spin in his grave" if he thought that his children were going to appear in The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty?
- ...that Michael Jackson's official concert tour website could not deal with the traffic—16,000 applications a second—for pre-sale ticket registration?
- ...that Thrill the World is an international event in which participants simultaneously emulate the zombie dance from the music video of Michael Jackson's "Thriller"?
- ...that Michael Jackson blamed his record label, Sony Music, for the failed release of his charity song "What More Can I Give", and branded the label's CEO "racist" and "very, very, very devilish"?
In the News (ITNs) (1 entry)
A collection of useful links relating to my edits at Wikipedia.
Other useful links for article maintenance: