|Occasionally, I will not be on Wikipedia so that I can do my best at NCEA this year. I will let you know by adding another WikiBreak template above.|
|Because of school, Qwertyxp2000 will not be very active on weekdays, but should be back editing enthusiastically on weekends (except when doing homework or on vacation).|
Hello, this is Qwertyxp2000 (//), pronounced as "Qwerty", "XP" and then "2000". (You may need to check how my pronunciation may sound with the words together, because I am not that good at linguistics)
Originally, my online name came from my YouTube account name; where I had tried Qwertyxp, but another person took it. The name Qwertyxp2000 is actually pretty good, considering the passion for Windows XP, Windows 2000, and various other operating systems, despite not yet having any experience with using Windows 2000.
I participated Wikipedia on about Late March 2014. I was not exactly sure specifically how I joined Wikipedia, however I did feel that improving Wikipedia would help my programming. Wikipedia entertains me, and it gives me such nice relaxation. It seems that Wikipedia is a great place to start of programming. From Wikipedia, I also developed my mental sense of mind, including behaviour. Every month, as I gain more XP, I gain better sense of the world.
If you want discuss with me anything, including my behavior, you may do so in my talk page.
|This page contains material that is kept because it is considered humorous. |
It is not meant to be taken seriously.
- I don't like the sound of WP:ELNO, and would prefer WP:LINKNO instead.
- The origin of my Qwertyxp2000 name...
- The string qwerty is meaning a type of keyboard layout. So I could fit in the string azerty or dvorak instead if I wanted to.
- The XP comes from one operating system name, while the 2000 comes from another operating system name, but this time only a number. So I could fit all sorts of names if I want to.
- Therefore I could also make full strings like Dvorakspartan10, Qwertylonghorn7, Qwertywhistler2000 or Azertyxp2000 if I ever wanted to.
- But oh, if you see me editing with these names, I might be socking.
- If I could make A=1, B=2, C=3, etc., then I could make...
- WIKIPEDIA (87) = A MEAN WIKIA (87)
- JUSTIN BIEBER = A DRUNK BASTARD (sorry if I offend Bieber)
- Want to bathe in a WP:SPA? Well don't because either you will end up being too single-minded, or you will smell like cheesy socks.
Hello, I'm Fat. At least one of your recent edits, such as the edit you made to my body, did not appear to be constructive and has been or will be reverted or removed. Although everyone is welcome to contribute to Wikipedia, please take some time to familiarise yourself with our policies and guidelines. You can find information about these at our welcome page which also provides further information about contributing constructively to this encyclopedia. If you only meant to make some test edits, please use the sandbox for that. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you may leave a message on my talk page. Thank you.
Articles that I am drafting but need attention
Minions (characters), because I think it is notable enough to be an article. The ones from Despicable Me.Already created.
- 30 Seconds (company), a New Zealand company that produces detergents, etc.
- LavaMind, a company
- Tax auditor
- Language Perfect, a New Zealand online educational game
- Website footer, a footer in a website.
- Glossary of mathematical terms, for a glossary for Mathematical terms, to help clarify Mathematical terminology.
- The Sentry (poem)
- Two bishops checkmate
- Currency copyright
- Template:CopyrightNavbox, a navbox dedicated to seeing more aspects of what copyright is.
- Plastic film, a draft for a somewhat rewritten version of the article.
- Thank you, a draft for a main article of "thank you", rather than a dumb disambiguation page.
- Absolute system, a draft for a new entity I saw on my engineering textbook.
- Template:Ammunition, a navbox dedicated to ammunition topics
Articles I can think of ideas
- Raro, a type of drink, a brand of juice drink?
- Rocker jaw, a type of jaw that is rounded instead of flat. (The roundedness makes the jaw capable of being rocking like a rocking chair, if you did ever rock such jaw)
Articles that I follow and enjoy using
- Timeline of events relating to Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant
- Wikipedia:Today's articles for improvement
- Wikipedia:Requests for page protection