From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
|Search user languages|
- Spend less time on Wikipedia! Other than that, promise eventually to:
- Expand upon Epistles (Plato) and related pages.
- Improve pages related to Philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche and his works.
- Improve Ancient Greek philosophy.
- Improve pages related to Habeas corpus in the United States.
- Transclude lists of major legislation by each Congress.
- Content: Wikipedia is not for things made up one day ♦ Complete bollocks ♦ Beware of the tigers ♦ Vanispamcruftisement ♦ Fact laundering ♦ Handling trivia ♦ You Are Probably Not a Lexicologist or a Lexicographer ♦ I think you got lost on the way to MySpace ♦ No reliable sources, no verifiability, no article
- Discussions: Don't overuse shortcuts to policy and guidelines to win your argument ♦ Exceptions should leave the rule intact ♦ What "Ignore all rules" means ♦ Arguments to avoid in deletion discussions ♦ Avoid thread mode ♦ Avoid Repeated Arguments ♦ Don't enlist the masses ♦ Process is important ♦ Policy shopping ♦ Sarcasm is really helpful
- Policies: Don't stuff beans up your nose ♦ No climbing the Reichstag dressed as Spider-Man
- Normal Editors: Competence is required ♦ Credentials matter ♦ Expert editors ♦ Drop the stick and back slowly away from the horse carcass ♦ No angry mastodons ♦ Tar pit ♦ Don't be a fanatic
- Some Editors: Tendentious editing ♦ Call a spade a spade ♦ How many legs does a horse have? ♦ BOLD, revert, revert, revert ♦ Shunning ♦ Mark of Cain ♦ You can't squeeze blood from a turnip ♦ You spat in my soup!
Template and Policy Reminders
- Category:Coherency templates
- Category:Wikipedia formatting and function templates
- WP:ENGVAR on American and British spelling; see also WP:RETAIN
- WP:ERA on not changing between AD/BC and CD/BCE