User:RW15/Global Intelligence Alliance
||This is not a Wikipedia article: It is an individual user's work-in-progress page, and may be incomplete and/or unreliable.
For guidance on developing this draft, see Wikipedia:So you made a userspace draft. This draft was last edited seven years ago .
Global Intelligence Alliance (GIA) is a leading strategic market intelligence and advisory group. The company specializes in developing customized market intelligence and research services for corporations looking to understand, compete and grow in international markets.
GIA was founded in 1995 in Helsinki, Finland, by a group of market intelligence, technology and management consultants. In 2007, it received funding for international expansion from venture capital investor CapMan (www.capman.com).
Areas of Expertise
GIA offers market intelligence services across 11 industry groups :-
- Construction and Property Development
- Consumer and Retail
- Energy, Resources and Environment
- Financial Services
- Logistics and Transportation
- Manufacturing and Industrial
- Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
- Private Equity
- Telecommunications, Technology and Media
It also provides market intelligence for different functions such as :-
World Class Market Intelligence
- Market Intelligence for Strategic Planning
- Market Intelligence for Marketing and Sales
- Market Intelligence for Product and Innovation Management
- Market Intelligence for Supply Chain Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions and Partnering
1. Asia Consulting Firm Rankings, Best to Work for, 2010 
2. Capman Technology Portfolio