Hi, folks. I'm an IT geek from Kitchener, Ontario, Canada; I'm a graduate of KCI, and Conestoga and Seneca Colleges. I have the usual geeky oddball interests (particularly in geography, public transit and urbanism), combined with a progressive political bent and an agnostic worldview. I've been a Wikipedia editor since January 2004, and I've helped out with articles on anything that's caught my interest (which is quite a broad spectrum).
A few pride-and-joy articles I've created/worked on:
- Star Trek Customizable Card Game
- Canada: A People's History
- Toronto Subway and RT, and each of the associated lines
- Ottawa Rapid Transit
- Grand River Transit
- Ion rapid transit and its stations
- Community CarShare
- Gave everything on the List of Ontario census divisions its own list of sub-municipalities, where applicable
- Kitchener-Waterloo Collegiate and Vocational School
- Kitchener City Hall
- Kitchener-Waterloo Oktoberfest
- My photos are starting to arrive; see my Commons contributions.
- Here's my /list of articles needing photos.
And there's always more to come!
As you might guess if you know something of the material, this is the origin of my username.
Feel free to contact me: radagastwiz -at- gmail -dot- com, or via social media:
I agree to multi-license all my contributions, with the exception of my user pages, as described below:
|Multi-licensed into the public domain|
|I agree to multi-license my eligible text contributions, unless otherwise stated, under Wikipedia's copyright terms and into the public domain. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions in the public domain, please check the multi-licensing guide.|
Stuff about Radagast
More about Radagast
Radagast's travel wishes