|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
I used to make maps. I made a lot of them, actually. It was during a time that I had an enormous amount of time to dedicate to being behind the keyboard and doing the research involved to find sources for 2nd, 3rd, and even 4th or 5th-level administrative subdivisions. Sadly, my time is more precious now and I no longer attempt to the mapping. If you find a map that is incorrect, feel free to use it to update and replace with a more current or corrected version. Enjoy your hobbies and live life. It is a short journey we partake.
- "...one day, some great opportunity stands before you and calls upon you to stand up for some great principle, some great issue, some great cause. And you refuse to do it because you are afraid. You refuse to do it because you want to live longer. You’re afraid that you will lose your job, or you’re afraid that you will be criticized or that you will lose your popularity, or you’re afraid that someone will stab you or shoot at you or bomb your house. So you refuse to take the stand. Well, you may go on and live until you are ninety, but you are just as dead at thirty-eight as you would be at ninety. And the cessation of breathing in your life is but the belated announcement of an earlier death of the spirit. You died when you refused to stand up for right. You died when you refused to stand up for truth. You died when you refused to stand up for justice." - Martin Luther King
- "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." - George Orwell
- "... That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."
- - exerpt from the Declaration of Independence
- "...If you're not ready to die for it, put the word 'freedom' out of your vocabulary." - Malcom X
Should be aware of the following dynamics:
- the location of
- the number 322
- the significance of 33⅓
- Pope John Paul I was killed after only 33 days in office
- JFK was officially in office for 33 full months (FEB 61 to OCT 63) before he was also assassinated
- Jesus was 33 years old when put up on the cross
- this pattern of numbers continues. It's there, right before you. Start to SEE through the shroud before you.
- the pi ratio
- the Fibonacci sequence
- Sacred Geometry
- the importance of Metatron's Cube and Platonic solids
- the location of
- the Great Circle
- the appearance of 12
- the Age of Aquarius
- the location of
- the Procession of the Ages
We are in a world where the corporations control and governments serve themselves and their special interests. Humanity is at stake, and it is for the good interest of EVERYONE to focus on true freedom. Of course, the rich don't want this. The powerful don't want this. They want to continue to turn the screws and tap the resources for their ever-growing pockets.
- 50% of all corporations are owned by only 1% of the ultra rich
- 60-70% of the world doesn't have the right to vote
Why is this world tolerating these actions?
- "For our fight is not against any physical enemy: it is against organizations and powers that are spiritual. We are up against the unseen power that controls this dark world, and spiritual agents from the very headquarters of evil." Ephesians 6:12
- "Human sickness is so severe that few can bare to look at it... but those who do will become well." (Vernon Howard)
- "All it takes for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing." (Edmund Burke)
- "All the hell that we've had... has all been a result of this damn British Empire." (Lyndon LaRouche)
- "War is something you do, if necessary, as briefly as possible... and do everything necessary to avoid it." (Lyndon LaRouche)
- "It is far easier to imagine terror, than to be afraid of reality."
- "Hard times don’t last, hard people do."
- "When INJUSTICE becomes law, RESISTANCE becomes a duty."
- "In the same way, democracy cannot survive overpopulation. Human dignity cannot survive overpopulation. Convenience and decency cannot survive overpopulation. As you put more and more people into the world, the value of life not only declines, it disappears. It doesn't matter if someone dies, the more people there are, the less one individual matters." (Isaac Asimov)
War... what is it good for? Absolutely NOTHING.