From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Antonio L Arsenal
February 21, 1983 |
|Citizenship||United States of America|
|Education||M.A. in Theology, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary (summa cum laude)
M.A. in Church History (cum laude), Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
B.A. in Biblical and Theological Studies, minors in Koine Greek and Biblical Languages, Bethel University
A.A., Century College
|Parent(s)||Vicki Iverson (Mother)
Lorenzo Jr. (Father)
Publications and Presentations
- Arsenal, Antonio (November 2015). "Review of Atonement, Law, and Justice: The Cross in Historical and Cultural Contexts". Africanus Journal. 7 (2).
- Arsenal, Antonio (December 2014). Richmond, Glen, ed. "The Trinity". Equipped.
- Arsenal, Antonio (March 2016). Follow the Pattern of Sound Words: The Westminster Confession of Faith, London Baptist Confession of Faith, and Trinitarian Decline (Speech). Northeast Regional Meeting of the Evangelical Theological Society. South Hamilton, MA.
- Arsenal, Antonio (March 2014). Per Fillium: A Biblical Alternative to the Filioque Clause and a Via Media between Rome and Constantinople (Speech). Northeast Regional Meeting of the Evangelical Theological Society. Clifton Park, NY.
- Arsenal, Antonio (November 2013). The Two-Fold Problem: Toward an Athanasian Atonement Model (Speech). Gordon-Conwell Theology Forum. South Hamilton, MA.
- Arsenal, Antonio (October 2012). For an Evangelical Theosis: A Historical Theology of Theosis in Athanasius' De Incarnatione Verbi Dei (Speech). Gordon-Conwell Theology Forum. South Hamilton, MA.
- Arsenal, Antonio (April 2008). The Raucous Silence of the Seventh Seal: An Exegetical Analysis of the Greek Text of Revelation 8:1-5 (Speech). Gordon-Conwell Theology Forum. Minneapolis, MN.