My name is Remuel.
I tend to jump around Wikipedia doing bursts of something specific until I lose interest and find something new.
I am also interested in riddles. Feel free to leave any here that you know. Please hide answers in a white box like the following. (Highlight for answer).
1) In order to fill these you need empty hands.
2) Doesn't need drink, doesn't need food, has sharp teeth, but cannot eat.
3) Has followed children and led armies, spilled rivers of blood but caused no wound.
4) Today he is there to trip you up, and he will torture you tomorrow. Yet he is also there to ease the pain, when you are lost in grief and sorrow.
5) The one who made it, didn't want it. The one who bought it, didn't need it. The one who used it, never saw it.
6) It flies without wings, drops without fear, but held in warm hands, it will soon disappear.
7) I follow you wherever you go. The more of me you take, the more you leave behind. Who am I?
I never forget someone who helps a new person out. My article I started entitled "Ahab the Arab" was my first ever contribution, and it was picked up by none other than you. So have this long-overdue WikiCookie. :) Draconiator 03:24, 29 June 2007 (UTC)
Gloves A saw A placenta (The user who added this riddle indicated that, in Ancient Egypt, the placenta of the current Pharaoh was preserved and used as a battle standard during his life.) Alcohol A coffin A snowflake Footprints. This riddle was a part of a minigame on Spyro: Year of the Dragon.