Where I Live
Infinity→Existence→Universe→Observable universe→Virgo Supercluster→Canes Venatici cloud→Local Group→Milky Way→Orion Arm→Local Fluff→Solar system→Inner planets→Earth→Americas→North and western hemispheres→North America→North American Plate→United States of America→Midwest→Indiana→Me
All of the images I have taken and uploaded to Wikipedia.
At Wikiquote. Some of my favorite quotes.
I joined Wikipedia April 10, 2006 and have since made more than 29,000 edits. Many of my edits are minor, often correcting punctuation mistakes, although I'll make major improvements sometimes. I'm not great at writing significant prose, but I've written seven WP:Featured lists.
- Indiana Convention Center
- Leo Arnaud - Composer of Bugler's Dream, the Olympic theme
- List of Indiana state symbols
- Captain Abu Raed - Jordanian film
- Brain Game (Indiana) - High School quiz competition on TV
- List of National Parks of the United States
- Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern
- List of Governors of Indiana
- 1987 Pan American Games
- United States congressional delegations from Indiana
- List of National Monuments of the United States
- List of U.S. state and territory mottos
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Indiana
- United States Secretary of Transportation
- Indiana World War Memorial Plaza
- List of National Memorials of the United States
- List of United States National Lakeshores and Seashores
Articles to work on further
- Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument (Indianapolis)
- List of United States Senators from Indiana
- List of counties in Indiana
- List of Indiana state parks
Places I've Been
|This user is a member of the Numismatics WikiProject, a WikiProject which aims to expand coverage of numismatics on Wikipedia. Please feel free to join.|
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at