Stuff about Ric
Ric de France (a.k.a ric_man)
I've been visiting the wikipedia web site for a while now, and I even started off an article on emerge, but that was before I knew how to register, or had confidence in what I was doing.
- Gentoo Linux: The laziest way to administer a Linux system
- Open Source: A better way of developing software
- Linux on a Toshiba P20: A page I wrote about getting Linux on a Toshiba P20 "Desknote"
- Subaru Forester: the car I drive
- Bicycles: My main form of transport
- Guinness Stout and Mountain Goat Beer Steam Ale
- Video games on the PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, and that run on Linux
- Movies with car chases and kung fu fights (eg. The Matrix films)
- Hungarian Vizsla
- Wasting money with proprietary software that have (usually better) Open Source equivalents
- Bureaucracy and "over-engineering" a solution
- Inertia in major organisations
- People that stuff up, don't admit it, don't try to fix it, but instead attempt to play it down or cover it up
- People that have closed minds to other possibilities
- People or processes that remove my freedom
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at