User:Richard Arthur Norton (1958- )/List of people with the shortest marriages
Shortest marriages sorted from shortest to longest.
- Britney Spears and Jason Allen Alexander. Lasted for 55 hours.
- Dennis Rodman and Carmen Electra. Lasted for 9 days in November 1998.
- Mario López married Ali Landry on 24 April 2004; two weeks later she had the marriage annulled.
- Dieter Bohlen and Verona Feldbusch. Lasted 30 days.
- Drew Barrymore and Jeremy Thomas, from 20 March to 28 April 1994.
- Rick Rockwell and Darva Conger, married on the television program Who Wants to Marry a Multi-Millionaire February 15, 2000. Annulled April 5, 2000.
- Colin Farrell and Amelia Warner, from July to November 2001.
- Chad Michael Murray and Sophia Bush, married 16 April 2005, announced their separation 26 September 2005. Bush sought an annulment (citing "fraud") in February 2006.
- Jennifer Lopez and Cris Judd. Lasted 6 months.
- Shannen Doherty and Ashley Hamilton. Lasted 6 months.
- Axl Rose and Erin Everly, married April of 1990. Rose filed for divorce one month later, but the two made up; the marriage was annulled in January 1991.
- Jennifer Lopez and Ojani Noa married on 22 February, 1997, lasted 11 months
- Drew Barrymore and Tom Green, married 7 July 2001, Green filled for divorce on 17 December 2001, became official 15 October 2002.
- Liza Minnelli and David Gest, married from March 16, 2002 to July 25, 2003
- Roshdy Abaza and Sabah, lasted for two weeks, during his marriage with Samia Gamal.