Rigire (born on March 28), also known Lady Gaga, is a pathogen made in Hong Kong, United Kingdom at that time. She believes in her "third eye", known sort-of-but-not-really in Western countries as a sixth sense, of predicting useless things like sexual predators, hidden human desires and word-for-word pick-up lines by her favorite men. In her spare time, she is a deja vu specialist, psychologist expert on A.M. syndrome, actress and singer for the duo My Chemical Reaction.
Rigire is best known in the drama 巣 (Su, 2010) as the pet-named character Naoko-chan, where she played a happy-go-lucky Japanese teenager who heartlessly slaughtered anyone who was involved romantically with her love interest, Nao. The drama won no awards and was slipped into the 1:49AM slot for eleven minutes on Channel 2am 二人のam.
She also played in あなたは私の秘密 (Anata wa watashi no himitsu, 2009) as an unnerving teenage girl in love with one of the main characters, Shin.
Needless to say, her acting career didn't last very long.
Rigire, along with Kana, created the duo PK in 2005. They released their mini-album, Toronto Mom, also back in 2005, which contained the tracks California, In My Past Life I Was A Russian Warrior and Crimson ~instrumental~. It was a minor success in Hungary, Denmark and Nova Scotia. They made a comeback in 2009 when they released their single 油麻地 Yau Ma Tei under the new name My Chemical Reaction, containing the track 心 Kokoro and 夏体み SUMMER (Body Me).
It was the darkest moment of her life.
Her dream is to have a bonafide Wikipedia article written of her. Until then, she settles with this page which she had pathetically constructed herself.
- Rigire, P: But What About Thyself?, The Conflicting but Intergalactic World of Mental Illness of Adolescents, pg 149. 2010
- Yamada, N: Do You Want Me? Okay, You Can Have Me, Kagrra, no su, episode fifty-something, look for it yourself, faggot. 2009
- Rigire, P and Hayashi, K: "Now what?"
- And also the sole survivor
- My head.
- My dick.
- Rigire, P: "Oh, how I love this book!", circa June 2009
- Rigire, P: "Oh, look at that man! What's his name? I must have him!", circa August 2009
- Yamada, N: I love her tits or something like that, Kagrra, no su, GURAdori! Akiya → Nao, we love actin' dirty and Rigire likin' it too, circa 2009.
- Rigire, P and Hayashi, K: A really long phone conversation
- Rigire, P and Hayashi, K: When October struck and we were still lonely, circa October 2009
- Rigire, P and Hayashi, K: Bored carcasses
- Rigire, P and Hayashi, K: More boredom
- Rigire, P and Hayashi, K: Lies
- Rigire, P and Hayashi, K: Over the Seven Seas', July 2, 2009
- Rigire, P and Hayashi, K: still bored?
- Rigire, P and Hayashi, K: keepin' em comin' with the dramas
- Rigire, P: "It was the darkest moment of my life", circa 2010 in the words of Zach Cregger (again)
- Rigire, P: I was 6 at the time... and so in love...
- Rigire, P and Hayashi, K: "Wow!", his name is in red and dead link because he's THE vampire, July 16, 2009
- You can just ask my sister, she knows all about the wedding, anytime in 2009-2010
- Trumeter, D: And I would... be... your girlfriend., Auditions for Miss March, 2009
- Rigire, P: utter genius. sometime in 2010