From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This user account is a bot that uses AutoWikiBrowser, operated by Rjwilmsi (talk). It is a legitimate alternative account, used to make repetitive automated or semi-automated edits that would be extremely tedious to do manually. The bot is approved and currently active – the relevant request for approval can be seen here.
To stop this bot until restarted by the bot's owner, edit its talk page. If that page is a redirect, edit that original redirecting page, not the target of the redirect. Administrators: if this bot continues causing harm after receiving a message, please block it or remove from the approved accounts.
- Set page ranges within page parameter of citation templates to use en-dashes – Wikipedia:Bots/Requests for approval/RjwilmsiBot.
- Tag redirects per WP:TMR – Wikipedia:Bots/Requests_for_approval/RjwilmsiBot_2.
- CiteCompletion – complete fields of news citations of common English-language news cites – Wikipedia:Bots/Requests_for_approval/RjwilmsiBot_3.
Persondata completion – Wikipedia:Bots/Requests for approval/RjwilmsiBot 4.
- Create redirects to pages with Special characters – Wikipedia:Bots/Requests for approval/RjwilmsiBot 5.
- Inactive: WP:ISBN reformatting – Wikipedia:Bots/Requests_for_approval/RjwilmsiBot_6.
- Correct parameter names in citation templates – Wikipedia:Bots/Requests_for_approval/RjwilmsiBot_7.
(possible) Fix page DEFAULTSORTs post page move.
- If the bot makes an error, then please report it on the bot's talk page. If you just revert the edit without reporting it, the bot is likely to make the same incorrect edit again at a later date. If you report it we can sort out the problem.
- If you need to revert an edit of the bot for some other reason – e.g. to clean up a series of vandalism to an article – then go ahead, and leave a note on the bot's talk page so that the article can be processed again. The bot's edit can easily be made again.