|Latah County, Idaho|
Springtime in Idaho - Camassia quamash
There is a Wikiproject for Idaho. Hopefully the project will coordinate the creation and editing of articles related to the US State of Idaho, its cities, sites, history, etc. It aims primarily to expand Wikipedia's resources on Idaho and present the state in a fair and accurate manner. Check it out.
New to Wiki community on July 15, 2004.
Live in the great state of Idaho
Will be working on city and county sites in the North-central Idaho region and Latah County, Idaho National Register of Historic Places Also adding to articles on the Nez Perce and Coeur d'Alene tribes.
- Camas prairie
- Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes of the Flathead Nation
- Gospel Hump Wilderness Area
- Lochsa River
- North Central Idaho
- Palus or Palouse tribe
- Selway-Bitterroot Wilderness
Great sites for photos
There are several sites where you can find photos available for non-commercial use with very little restrictions beyond the need for attribution. The Library of Congress is the umbrella organization for the American Memory project. Photo sites are throughout the United States in a variety of locations. Images and data found in this project are a national treasure. Happy hunting.
- American Indians of the Pacific Northwest
- American Memory project
- Coast & Geodetic Survey - Historic Image Collection
- Forestry Images - Insects, trees and plants, wildlife and more (USDA, University of Georgia and the Bugwood Network)
- Library of Congress
- The PLANTS Database National Plant Data Center (USDA)
|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at