From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Some facts about me:
- I'm a Filipino, living in Las Piñas City, a suburb of Manila.
- I graduated from De La Salle University, Manila in 2001 with a BS in Manufacturing Engineering and Management.
- I finished my secondary studies at Don Bosco Technical Institute, Makati in 1996. My specialization is in electronics technology. Makati City is a suburb of Manila and is the commercial center of Metro Manila.
- I love learning about languages. I'm learning German language at the Goethe-Institut Manila. And I have some knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia and Spanish from work-related travel.
Topics that interest me (and which I'm most likely to dabble in):
- music (including classical music, esp. for the piano. Fave composers are Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, Chopin. I also listen to more current music, like from Goo Goo Dolls, The Cranberries, The Corrs, John Mayer.
- anything about the Philippines
- sports: football, tennis, table tennis, swimming
- travel, especially air travel
Some articles I've worked on are:
- Beethoven's Symphony No. 5 - 1st draft. Suggestions are most welcome!
- nocturne - got some great help here.
- Philippine Peso
- Philippine English
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport
- Philippine Airlines
- De La Salle University, Manila
- Don Bosco
Wikifying or copyediting only