Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
|Sandbox||Userboxes||Talk Page||Contributions||My Templates|
|Thanks for showing me the way while keeping calm and cool, especially in comparison to some other editors. DRosenbach (Talk | Contribs) 18:04, 4 August 2008 (UTC)|
Here is some information about me.
- I created this account to edit the album page for This Town's Disaster by Blackpool Lights
- My first major rewrite/edit was the complete overhaul of the World Industries page
- The first page I started from scratch is the page for Team Fremont Live
- Team Fremont Live
- What They Play
- 1UP Yours
- Curb Appeal Records
- Incorporated (Legion Of Doom album)
- The Terrible Twos
- If You Ever See an Owl...
- Jerzey the Giant
- Confidence Man (album)
- Last Stop: Crappy Town
- Jim Suptic
- Break 'Em All
- Designing a Nervous Breakdown
- Your Majesty (album)
- Devil On Our Side: B-Sides & Rarities
- How to WIN!
- Burning Bridges Tour
- Live In: Nerd Rage
- The Morning Benders
- The Real Ghostbusters (1993 video game)
The Get Up Kids
One of my primary focuses is people and bands related to The Get Up Kids. Besides contributing to the band's main page, I have:
- Created pages for their first two EP releases Woodson and Red Letter Day
- Created pages for the band's split EP releases with other bands, including Burned Bridges/I'm Giving Up On This One, Central Standard Time/Vasil + Bluey, and Post Marked Stamps No. 4.
- Created the pages for all of the bands' singles, including...
- Created the page for the band's guitarist Jim Suptic
- Contributed heavily to the pages of lead singer Matt Pryor and keyboardist James Dewees.
- Almost entirely wrote the pages for the band's drummer Ryan Pope and bassist Rob Pope.
- Contributed heavily to the page for Ed Rose, the band's longtime friend and producer. Also added the section regarding Black Lodge Recording, the recording studio co-owned by the members of the band.
- Contributed heavily to the pages for post-Get Up Kids projects Blackpool Lights, The New Amsterdams, and Reggie and the Full Effect
- In July of 2008, I started an initiative to improve and expand all of the albums related to The Get Up Kids, having significantly expanded the pages for their albums Something to Write Home About, On a Wire, and Guilt Show.
- Created the page for The Terrible Twos, the children's band formed by the members of The New Amsterdams
Other Significant Work
- I regularly patrol the newly created pages