|— Wikipedian —|
|Born||July 25, 1986|
|Current location||Lincoln City
Usually traversing Oregon
|Education and employment|
|Occupation||Casino Keno Attendent|
Ryoga-2003 is a user from the state of Oregon, and is currently a university student at the University of Oregon in Eugene, OR, and is a Linguistics major. She also switches between gender pronouns and plurals fairly readily when describing herself. He has a broad range of knowledge covering several subjects, ranging everywhere from Science to Society to the mundane. She is also a proud outdoorsman, gamer, artist, and student. He is proud of his heritage as an Anglo-Saxon descendant, and is particularly proud of his Bavarian heritage. However, she is diplomatic in nature and has no favorites when it comes to nationality, ethnicity, gender, or philosophical/religious beliefs.
Ryoga is also a geek. Like, uber-geek. Come on, let's face it. He's writing this article in the third-person. Nobody normal does that, right? Ryoga also loves trivia. She has dedicated a good portion of his free time to geeky pursuits, such as Table-top gaming, video games.
Most of her work on Wikipedia is correction of information and grammar. He rarely makes radical changes to articles but when he does, it is usually to remove, edit, replace, or add important information regarding the subject. He tries to make the information presented as accurate and non-biased as possible, as well as being straight forward and easy to navigate.
She does not like working on subjects that have polarized arguments, such as Global Warming, Wal-Mart, and other like articles.
She is a proud member of WP Oregon, and being a native and life long resident of the state, contributes first-hand knowledge. He is a graduate of Gervais High School in the town of Gervais, OR. He, oddly enough, had one of the same teachers his uncle did nearly 35 years ago at the same high school. Her father and mother are graduates of Silverton High School, and Woodburn High School, respectively.
He is well traveled within his homestate of Oregon and has made extensive journeys all over it. In July of 2006, he traversed Central Oregon, and in August of 2008, he made a full length trip down the entirety of the Oregon Coast, as well as visiting several small areas of California and Washington states, including Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park and Cape Disappointment, respectively.
This is the list of articles I have, am, and intend to work on. Not that these are only ones where I have and will make major changes too.
These are what I am currently working on. I may have more than one big ones going simultaneously, but usually only one with little bits on other related articles.
- Clean-up, expansion, and revision of Oregon Coast article. Likely to be ongoing indefinitely, as I will always try to improve on this article in particular.
- Creation and expansion of List of Oregon shipwrecks.
These are ones I've made major changes too in the past.
- Userboxes that I've created
- Clean-up/addition on Port Orford article.
- Creation of Pelican Bay Light article.
- Creation of Silver Falls School District article.
- Minor Expansion on Sunset Bay State Park.
- Expansion of Boiler Bay State Scenic Viewpoint.
- Creation of article J. Marhoffer.
- Creation of article Gervais High School.
- Creation of article Silver Creek (Marion County, Oregon).
- Creation of article Dexter Lake.
- Creation of article Dorena Reservoir.
- Clean-up/addition on Coquille River Light article.
- Clean-up/addition on Lightship Columbia article.
- Clean-up/addition on Umpqua River Light article.
- Clean-up/addition on Cape Meares Light article.
- Clean-up/addition on Cape Arago Light article.
Intended future works, though not in any order.
I will only upload pictures taken by me or my personal friends.
Harbor at Newport, OR