I'm a Wikipedia enthusiast who is also an academician and physiological psychologist. My particular expertise is in neuroscience, psychology, and sensation and perception. Of late, I've also been adding to pages on golf.
What Edits Have I Made?
Pages I keep an eye on are below, or you can check out my list of contributions.
- Major rewrite of biological psychology - comments and corrections welcome!
- Behavioral neuroscience - wrote a dedicated page that has been reverted
- Taste - made some fairly significant edits
- Added some paragraphs to experiment
- Purkinje effect
I am interested in at least roughing out pages for specific golf tournaments that I remember watching and that I can likely find sources on. Some intrepid souls have started creating pages, year by year, for the major tournaments. I approve of this methodical approach, but I do think there's the greatest need for the historically important or most-exciting tournaments first.
- Created 1986 Masters Tournament
- Created 1982 U.S. Open Golf Championship
- Added to Pebble Beach Golf Links
Pages I watch for vandalism and glitches
- Parkinson's Disease - added a small note to the section on surgical therapies
- Caloric restriction - some minor edits, with plans to contribute further
- Updating of the article on the serial position effect
- Tweaked correlation
- Check out my cruciverbalist userbox
- And also the Bush neutral userbox for those tired of the silly over-demonization of George Bush
- My User:SJS1971/Userboxes/rushfan Rush fan userbox
Planned New Pages
- Dissociation (experimental design) - am working on a mostly-new article on double dissociation → see Dissociation (neuropsychology)
- 1956 U.S. Open Golf Championship
- 1968 U.S. Open Golf Championship
- 1977 Open Championship
- 1980 PGA Championship
- 1989 U.S. Open Golf Championship
- 2000 PGA Championship
Here's some links I'm "saving" for later.