Jump to navigation Jump to search
Articles that I started
These are just some articles that I started which I really like. The length of the articles may not be good, but it would be the subject that is great.
- Sioux City Public Museum - I started this article because the museum is located within the city where I lived for most of my life.
- Ants of Kansas I started this article as a test to see if it is a worthy topic. It was never proposed for deletion and this article is one of a kind.
- Buffalo burger - Delicious.
- Monsters Inside Me - I managed to start an article on a television series from a popular network.
- Ye Olde Tavern (Iowa) - This was located in Sioux City, Iowa.
- The Singing Office - I started an article on the television series 3 years after it finished airing.
This will start from June 2013.
|I am both pleased and honored to present you with the Researcher's Barnstar in appreciation for your superb work in finding sources showing Coboy Junior: The Movie as suitable for inclusion. Excellent work! Schmidt, MICHAEL Q. 07:59, 28 June 2013 (UTC)|
|I am honored to present you with this Teamwork barnstar for your assisting another editor in improving the article Duck! The Carbine High Massacre while it was at AFD. Collaborative editing is a hallmark of Wikipedia, and is one of the surest ways to keep editors and to make Wikipedia a better place... and you have done both. Thank you, Schmidt, MICHAEL Q. 21:06, 29 July 2013 (UTC)|
|The Random Acts of Kindness Barnstar|
|For your generosity towards Thuppakki and making it a GA instead of failing it. Kailash29792 (talk) 07:16, 5 August 2013 (UTC)|
|The Good Article Barnstar|
|For your contributions to bring One Day at HorrorLand to Good Article status. Thanks, and keep up the good work! -- Khazar2 (talk) 17:35, 14 August 2013 (UTC)|
|Good Article Barnstar|
|For getting Kingsley, Iowa to GA status —JJBers 17:53, 21 May 2017 (UTC)|