From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This page has been removed from search engines' indexes.
This is the user sandbox of Saga City. A user sandbox is a subpage of the user's user page. It serves as a testing spot and page development space for the user and is not an encyclopedia article. Create or edit your own sandbox here.
Writing an article and ready to request its creation?
|This is not a Wikipedia article: This is a workpage, a collection of material and work in progress that may or may not be incorporated into an article. It should not necessarily be considered factual or authoritative.|
|Chipping Barnet||Barnet Market||1199|
|Croydon||Surrey Street Market||1276|
|Edgware||no longer exists||no charter||no longer exists|
|Kingston upon Thames||Kingston Market||1208|
|St Mary Cray||no longer exists||1207||no longer exists|
(within The Mall Uxbridge)
|Westminster||no longer exists||1259||no longer exists|
- "The ancient parish of Barking: Agrarian history, markets and fairs, A History of the County of Essex: Volume 5".
- "Brentford Markets and Growers".
- "Bromley Charter Market".
- "Barnet Market and Fair".
- "Issue 10" (PDF). Your Croydon.
- "Edgware: Economic and social history, A History of the County of Middlesex: Volume 4".
- "Historical Information". The Old Enfield Charitable Trust.
- "Kingston Royal Walkabout".
- "Romford Town Centre".
- "Parishes: St Mary Cray, The History and Topographical Survey of the County of Kent: Volume 2". 1797.
- "Conservation Area Reviews" (PDF).
- "Westminster". Gazetteer of the British Isles.
- "Historic Woolwich".