16:06, 29 August 2016
4 days, 0 hours
Khan is my last name. I belong to a Pashtun tribe, . I live in Khadar Khani Chappargram, a village located in Battagram, KP, Pakistan. I am involved with my MD program in University of Medical Sciences, Cienfuegos. I can speak English, Spanish, Urdu and Pashto.
From today's featured article
is a fictional character from the American daytime drama
One Life to Live
. Created by writer
, the role was originated in 1992 by actor
, recast with
Trevor St. John
in 2003, and given back to Howarth in 2011. Todd became part of
a groundbreaking storyline
. Todd's popularity with the audience and critics, even after the rape, persuaded the writers to retain the character. While keeping aspects of his personality dark and violent, they had Todd exhibit a conscience and compassion. They took steps to redeem him, borrowing from nineteenth-century
, and literature such as
, despite Howarth's objections to a redemption storyline for a rapist. Todd has been the subject of many scholarly
. He has remained a popular and controversial figure since his creation, and is considered one of soap opera's
. The main players in the rape storyline—Howarth,
Hillary B. Smith
in 1994, as did Malone and his writing team. (
Did you know...
In the news
On this day...
Other areas of Wikipedia
– Bulletin board, projects, resources and activities covering a wide range of Wikipedia areas. Community portal
– Ask questions about using Wikipedia. Help desk
– For Wikipedia-related communication in languages other than English. Local embassy
– Serving as virtual librarians, Wikipedia volunteers tackle your questions on a wide range of subjects. Reference desk
– Announcements, updates, articles and press releases on Wikipedia and the Wikimedia Foundation. Site news
– For discussions about Wikipedia itself, including areas for technical issues and policies. Village pump
Wikipedia's sister projects
Wikipedia is hosted by the
Wikimedia Foundation, a non-profit organization that also hosts a range of other projects:
This Wikipedia is written in
English. Started in 2001 , it currently contains 5,223,521 articles. Many other Wikipedias are available; some of the largest are listed below.
More than 1,000,000 articles:
More than 250,000 articles:
More than 50,000 articles:
6 This user has set foot in
6 countries of the world.