My primary goal is to write articles for the United States Supreme Court Case Article Improvement Project that are worthy of WP:DYK, WP:GA, and WP:FA status. When not writing articles I lend my time to WP:MOP tasks, specifically WP:NPP, WP:CVU, WP:AFD, and WP:SPEEDY.
The late judge Richard S. Arnold from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit wrote:
There really isn't such a thing as a little case… It's our job to do the ordinary work of the grist of the mill day in and day out and make sure that the individual citizen gets his or her due.
This is an approach I hope we all can take as WP:EDITORS and when wielding the WP:MOP.
Here is a list of articles I have created with significant content and articles that I've done substantial work on. I've created a bunch more stub articles.
- Yarborough v. Alvarado
- J. D. B. v. North Carolina
- Thompson v. Keohane
- United States v. Carroll Towing Co.
- Borough of Duryea v. Guarnieri
- Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations, S. A. v. Brown
- United States v. Jones (2012)
- Sorrell v. IMS Health, Inc.
- Leal Garcia v. Texas
- Nevada Commission on Ethics v. Carrigan
- American Trucking Associations Inc. v. City of Los Angeles, California
- United States v. Davila
A list of links I access often.