|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
This UBX has been made obsolete by the
Samuel di Curtisi di Salvadori (formerly known as Samuel Curtis, also known as SamCurt) is a Wikipedian from Hong Kong born in 18 February, 1983. He is graduated in the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology with Master of Science degree in bioengineering , after having a Bachelor of Science in biochemistry in the same university. He is currently a PhD student in University of Iowa, majoring in genetics. His research interest is computational genetics.
The pseudonym of Samuel di Curtisi di Salvadori came from the combination of the Samuel Curtis and Heinrich Salvador, westernizations of the name of Jimmy Kudo, the main character of Case Closed (via Standard Cantonese), and Hiroki Sawada, respectively.
- Restructuring of Case Closed (still in progress), and general maintainance of DC/CC articles in general
- Partial rewrite of Detective Conan: The Phantom of Baker Street
- Rewrite of Air Japan (4 June 2005 version), before registration)
- Creation of APTX 4869
- Creation of Air Asia (Taiwan)
- Disambiguation of Egghead, in effect creating Egghead (Looney Tunes), Egghead Jr. (Looney Tunes) and Egghead (disambiguation), plus link changes
- Splitting Havana Club (Bacardi) from Havana Club
- Updates at Lucky Stores
- Creation of National Anthem of Manchukuo.
My Personal Vandalism Grading Guide
Since much of my edits are anti-vandalism reverts, it is helpful to talk about my policy of grading of vandalism under WP:VANDAL.
- For short, non-obscene, non-badmouthing and non-confusing vandalism easily recognizable to a reasonable reader, I would start with Level 1.
- For any inclusion of obscenity, blatant badmouthing (I welcome all sourced criticism), blanking of an infobox or a section or changing no more than 2 picture links (including but not limiting to changing to redlinks and changing to unrelated pictures), I would start with Level 2.
- For blanking of more than 10% of the article length or 500 words (wherever higher), inclusion of libelous material without any substantiation (notwithstanding New York Times v. Sullivan, inclusion of any links that are clearly of pornographic, advertising or any objectable nature not justifiable by context, or adding any material material that would confuse a reasonable Wikipedia reader, I would start from Level 3.
Every extra vandalism made within a 48-hour time frame from the first warning would be warned with warnings one level higher. WP:AIV would be reported after level 4.
This is my own non-binding guide which only acts as a general guide and should not be construed to be interpreted as a policy by me or the Wikipedia.