Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hi, I'm Samuel. I started off working mainly on musician/band/album articles, then I worked mainly on film articles. I'm now mainly focused on taking photos for Commons.
Articles I've worked really hard on
- Gorillaz (Before)
- In Rainbows (Before → After)
- South Park (Before → After)
- Grand Theft Auto IV (Before → After)
- The Combination (film) (Before → After)
- The Banishment (Before → After)
- Perfume: The Story of a Murderer (film) (Before) - My greatest article yet.
Subpages which may be of interest
- Popular films, an alternative to the WikiProject Film list of Core films and popular pages list. Based on the 120 most voted on films on IMDb.
- The Push, a list of film articles which are close to GA or FA status and need one final push.
|The Barnstar of Diligence|
|For correcting my god-awful spelling for the first 26 episodes of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, located on the page List of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex episodes, I, TomStar81, herby award you the Barnstar of Diligence. Keep up the good work! TomStar81 (Talk) 07:24, 27 October 2006 (UTC)|
|The TomStar81 Spelling Award|
|Be it known to all members of Wikipedia that Samuel Wiki has corrected my god-awful spelling on the page List of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex episodes, and in doing so has made an important and very significant contribution to the Wikipedia community, thereby earning this TomStar81 Spelling Award and my deepest thanks. Keep up the good work! TomStar81 (Talk) 02:25, 7 December 2006 (UTC)|
|A Cheeseburger||for your helpful edits here much appreciated, cheers DBigXray 08:21, 26 June 2012 (UTC)|
|The Special Barnstar|
|Nice job! Princesskc5 (talk) 16:29, 9 November 2012 (UTC)|