Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
What I write about
- I have worked professionally on ITSM platforms have written a few articles on the topic, including Comparison of help desk issue tracking software, Networked Help Desk and Supportworks.
- I'm from Colorado and wrote about a few topics related to Colorado including CSAP, Joanne Conte and WAAKE-UP!.
- I have an interest in Synesthesia and started the article for Wednesday Is Indigo Blue.
- I enjoyed watching Narcos and created a stub for Javier Peña as I noticed there wasn't one.
- I am part of the addiction and recovery project, and have researched and written extensively about addiction and recovery topics, including but not limited to Abraham Low, Abraham Low Self-Help Systems, Al-Anon/Alateen, Alcoholism in family systems, Clutterers Anonymous, Cocaine Anonymous, Co-Dependents Anonymous, Compulsive buying disorder, Crystal Meth Anonymous, Debtors Anonymous, Emotions Anonymous, Families Anonymous, GROW, Gamblers Anonymous, Helper theory, LifeRing Secular Recovery, Moderation Management, Nar-Anon, Neurotics Anonymous, Nicotine Anonymous, Online Gamers Anonymous, Overeaters Anonymous, Oxford Group, Parents Anonymous, Recovery International, Secular Organizations for Sobriety, Self-help groups for mental health, Sex Addicts Anonymous, Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous, Sexual Compulsives Anonymous, Solvency, Survivors of Incest Anonymous and Women For Sobriety.
- I did a rewrite of the Cusper article. I have some thoughts the importance of studying generational differences, but they haven't coalesced yet.
Articles I'm working on in my sandbox
These are works in progress, but I would still be interested in input other wikipedians had to offer on them.
- User:Scarpy/List of Micropayment Platforms
- User:Scarpy/OSS Trouble Ticket API
- User:Scarpy/Paint the devil on the wall
- User:Scarpy/Wim Hof
- Simplicity Circles
- Methadone Anonymous
- Integrity Groups
- Schizophrenics Anonymous
- Richmond Fellowship
- Community Psychology
- Parents Without Partners
- Mended Hearts
- Wellness and Action Recovery Plan
- Minnesota Model
- Adult Survivors of Incest
- VOICES in Action
- Incest Survivors Anonymous
- Parents United
- Adults Recovery From Incest Anonymous
- Women Organized to Make Abuse Nonexistent, Inc. (WOMAN, Inc.)
- Process addiction
- List of web application vulnerability scanners
- world view transformation
- Correlates of indebtedness
- Scale for Assessment of Unawareness of Mental Disorder
- Assessment of Insight tool
- Insight and Treatment Attitude Questionnaire
- Empowerment Scale
- Recovery Attitudes Questionnaire
- The Tennessee Self-Concept Scale
- The Personal Vision of Recovery Questionnaire
- Wisconsin Card Sorting Test
Links about Special:Nearby
- Go on a Wikipedia scavenger hunt with Wikipedia Nearby
- API:Showing nearby wiki information
|The Barnstar of Diligence|
|For the rewrite of the SCA article. You took on a huge task that no one else wanted to do, and did it well. Great work, and I agree with Fredrick day. — Becksguy (talk) 16:42, 22 November 2007 (UTC)|
|28 February 2019|