Ye Olde Greetings Section
Hello, and welcome to my user page. I've been a Wikiaddict for several years now. My interests are rather eclectic, so you'll find my contributions tend to be as well. Although primarily my interests lie in Missouri and its history, American history, and music -- you're liable to find me throwing my two cents in on any article that strikes my fancy and I feel I can make a valuable contribution to. I'm also quite a military history buff, particularly from the 1700s to present day. Sometimes my editing tends to suffer from ADDS it seems. If I run across a Wiki in need of help while working other projects, likely as not I'll get sidetracked into working on it.
I have zero tolerance for vandalism to articles and believe punishment for the evildoers should be something severe and medieval in nature.(j/k) Oh....my username? Well thats because I'm a big Star Trek fan -- NOT one of those weird costume-wearing convention-attending types, just a regular fan. Sector 001 is where Earth is located when the Borg attempt to conquer the Alpha quadrant. Thanks for reading this, now go have a great Wiki kind of day! Sector001 (talk) 19:06, 19 May 2011 (UTC)
"To Do" List
Wiki's I need to work on in the near future:
- Missouri House of Rep. members lacking Wikis
- James H. Levy aka Jim Levy -- Jewish/Irish old west gunfighter.
- Pics/logos for Henry's Hamburgers, Frostop
- Slingerland Drum Company
- Meadow Gold Milk
- Adair County Missouri buildings on the Nat'l Register of Historic Places
- Iowa & St. Louis Railway upgrade w/ refs & pics
- Barry Scobee
- Opera singer Phradie Wells
- Composer J. Mark Scearce
- Musician/Producer Brent Truitt
- Musician Darren Vincent (half of Daley & Vincent)
- Major General Henry J.F. Miller
- More pics for Missouri & southern Iowa towns.
- Lacey Keosauqua State Park