This is the user sandbox of Sergii Viunnikov. A user sandbox is a subpage of the user's user page. It serves as a testing spot and page development space for the user and is not an encyclopedia article. Create or edit your own sandbox here.
Writing an article and ready to request its creation?
0.9.4 / March 19, 2012
|Operating system||Cross-platform (JVM)|
|Type||Business intelligence tools|
JasperWave is a report design tool for developers using JasperReports as a reporting software. It is built on the Eclipse Platform and distributed as a set of plug-ins via update site, drop-ins folder and standalone application (RCP). JasperWave is Java-based and usable on operating systems as Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- WYSIWYG graphical editor with band layout
- Wizard based report development
- Property editors for report, page, elements
- Design time report preview
- Integrated barcode support
- Dynamic configuration of JasperReports engine
- Export to PDF, XML, HTML, CSV, XLS, RTF, TXT
- Data access (JDBC, XML, CSV, Excel, Java (POJO) and custom data sources)
- Visual SQL, XPath query builder
- Report fields management
- Raw data preview for JDBS, XML datasources
- Integrated JasperServer support via REST API
Integration and Support
Java SE standards supported:
JasperWave is a free software for non commercial use. For more details read the license agreement.
|0.9.0||June 9, 2011||The first alpha release of JasperWave Report Designer.|
|0.9.1||July 7, 2011||Minor release with bug fixing|
|0.9.2||August 23, 2011||Support for Eclipse 3.7; RCP version and bug fixing|
|0.9.4||March 19, 2012||Major release with zoom, improved styles and JasperServer integration support|