NOTICE I quit contributing to Wikipedia in 2011 after getting fed up with the petty arguments among admins and editors, the focus on arcane fanboy nonsense rather than actual real-world things, and the general lack of interest in preventing vandalism of content. I will not reply to your messages and requests. Enjoy your picture show.
I'm known as sfoskett or pedxing almost everywhere. The former is my real name, the latter is a standard login taken from Max Headroom. I was made a Wikipedia admin in 2005.
- I work for myself at Foskett Services, and help organize the community at Gestalt IT
- I also write for IT industry publications and speak at industry conferences
My Wikipedia articles tend to stick to the following topics:
- Category:Mazda and Automobile platforms
- Category:Computer storage
- Local topics - Shrewsbury, Massachusetts, Mass Pike, Wooster, Ohio
- Gotta remember to cite my sources
- /Layouts (For displaying and discussing layout options)
- /Proposed naming convention (Proposed automobile article naming convention)
- /Categorization (discussion of categorisation schemes for automobiles)
- /Templates (showcasing templates for use in the automobile articles)
- /Conventions (standards for naming, typography, and other issues)
Check out My wikinumber mungler!
Bad IP addresses:
Reconcile these pages:
Move these pages to more appropriate names (Opel?):
The auto vandal
Next time he will be reported to Wikipedia:Administrator intervention against vandalism and User:Smoddy.