From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- See all the chemistry images I've contributed to the project at Wikimedia Commons.
- Check out my status page.
- User:Shoy/List of catalysts named after people
- User:Shoy/List of coordination complexes named after people
- User:Shoy/List of chemical compounds named after people
- User:Shoy/List of classes of chemical compounds named after people
- User:Shoy/List of reagents and solutions named after people
- User:Shoy/Physchim Wishlist
- List of CAS numbers by chemical compound
- Solubility table
Barnstars and Awards
|The Working Man's Barnstar|
|Thank you for your participation in the GAC backlog elimination drive! ¿SFGiДnts! ¿Complain! ¿Analyze! ¿Review! 20:31, 13 August 2007 (UTC)|
|The Tireless Contributor Barnstar|
|Thank you for participating in uncategorized Good Articles spring 2009 elimination drive. We value your assistance to ensure that the talk pages of GA are of good quality. OhanaUnitedTalk page 00:25, 22 March 2009 (UTC)|
|The Chemistry Star|
|I just wanted to say thank you for all your great contributions to Wikipedia's chemistry articles! -- Ed (Edgar181) 20:53, 6 May 2009 (UTC)|
Articles I've created/significantly expanded 
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at