A little bit about me
Hi my name is Simply south. I am an editor on Wikipedia and have been for many years. Despite the longevity, I once aspired to become an administrator although I don't now. My main interests are transport, geography and anything else that interests me. If you are wondering why I chose this name, it originated from a joke on a forum about my location, being in the south of the United Kingdom
Original userpage stuff
Location: Herts, UK
Interests: Rail, geographical, other travel and transportation, historical, mainly UK but also I will edit beyond.
Joined: 30th March 2006.
User Page: Quietly changing. Please comment under talk.
ask first many times, act later... or b4... I am prone to spelling errors, but hey, who isn't?...
Hello Hi, I do not want to become an admin. I also love digging holes, or in this case dredging waterways.
- For some things I have created and general other stuff see My Achievements. This has now branched to other aspects of my contributions
- Personal sandbox under testing page
- Gallery - things i have uploaded.
- Sometimes it is necessary for me to edit under another account. My alternative, a pun on my original name, is Difficultly north (talk · contribs). Any queries there and here will be answered by either account.
- The five pillars of Wikipedia - some general rules
- Editing on Wikipedia
- Help pages - a place to go if you are lost and need instructions
- Tutorial - for testing purposes and also other instructions. An informative guide similar to the Help pages
- How to write a great article - when you are confident, this is the best place to go
- Wikipedia:Manual of Style - general style on how to write on Wikipedia
Motto of the Day
→ The hair she means to have is gold,
Her eyes are blue, she's twelve weeks old,
Plump are her fists and pinky.
She fluttered down in lucky hour
From some blue deep in yon sky bower—
I call her "Little Dinky".