This is the user sandbox of Slapmaster3000. A user sandbox is a subpage of the user's user page. It serves as a testing spot and page development space for the user and is not an encyclopedia article. Create or edit your own sandbox here.
Writing an article and ready to request its creation?
- 1 Articles I have edited
- 2 Experimental applications
- 3 Osteotropism
- 4 Education
- 5 Secondary schools
- 6 Commission d'enquête sur l'octroi et la gestion des contrats publics dans l'industrie de la construction
- 7 Michael Opas
- 8 Wiki tools
- 9 Useful Wikipedia pages
- 10 Discography
- 11 Oncodynamics
- 12 References
Articles I have edited
- Paget's disease of bone
- Education in Ontario
- Simcoe Muskoka Catholic District School Board
- Bracebridge and Muskoka Lakes Secondary School
- James Franco
- Dominique Swain
- Beverley Mitchell
- Glutamic Acid
- Excitatory postsynaptic potential
- Vincent Lam
- University of Waterloo
- Bracebridge, Ontario
- Gravenhurst, Ontario
- Gravenhurst High School
- Eric Christian Olsen
- Bone resorption
- Conservative Party of Canada
- Liberal Party of Canada
Bigger than little
- Huntsville, Ontario
- Trillium Lakelands District School Board
- Aerobic organism
- fr:Commission d'enquête sur l'octroi et la gestion des contrats publics dans l'industrie de la construction
- Dorset, Ontario
- Charbonneau commission
- Commission of Inquiry on the Awarding and Management of Public Contracts in the Construction Industry
- Charbonneau Commission
Blah blah blah 
Doxycycline has been demonstrated to reduce both in vitro and animal model in vivo growth of cancer cells, possibly through G1 cell cycle arrest. Doxycycline and other tetracyclines are also highly osteotropic, and in animal models of breast cancer bone metastases, doxycycline treatments have reduced tumour growth in the bone.
At subantimicrobial doses, doxycycline is an inhibitor of matrix metalloproteases, and has been used in various experimental systems for this purpose, such as for recalcitrant recurrent corneal erosions. Doxycycline has been used successfully in the treatment of one patient with lymphangioleiomyomatosis, an otherwise progressive and fatal disease.
"italics" italics 'bold?' bold
More Stuff. 
Doxycycline has been demonstrated to reduce the in vitro growth of human breast and prostate cancer cells, possibly through G1 cell cycle arrest.  Doxycycline and other tetracyclines are also highly osteotropic, and in animal models of breast cancer bone metastases, doxycycline treatments have reduced the growth of breast cancer tumours in the bone. 
Doxycycline has been demonstrated to reduce the in vitro growth of human breast and prostate cancer cells, possibly through G1 cell cycle arrest.  Doxycycline and other tetracyclines are also highly osteotropic, and in animal models o
What a mess!
Osteotropism refers to the tendency of a substance or cell to localize in bone. This is a feature of multiple drugs that can utilize their osteotropic properties to treat diseases of the bone. These include bisphosphonates, tetracyclines,
Public education for students from kindergarten through high school is administered by the Trillium Lakelands District School Board, which oversees the town's single high school, Huntsville High School, and six elementary schools. Primary Catholic education at a single school is administered by the Simcoe Muskoka Catholic District School Board. There are several private schools that serve students through elementary and high school ages.
Post-secondary education is comprised of the Waterloo Summit Centre for the Environment, established with funding provided by the 2010 G8 Summit Legacy Fund as a partnership between the Town of Huntsville and the University of Waterloo. This facility is utilized by researchers and students of the University of Waterloo and the Northern Ontario School of Medicine.
Commission d'enquête sur l'octroi et la gestion des contrats publics dans l'industrie de la construction
en vue d’établir des mesures permettant d’identifier, d’enrayer et de prévenir la collusion et la corruption dans l’octroi et la gestion des contrats publics dans l’industrie de la construction ainsi que l’infiltration de celle-ci par le crime organisé.
- Search through a page's history for edits made by a particular user 
- List changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page 
- List contributors to an article, ranked in order of activity 
- Find images for a given article, using interwiki links 
- Watchlist Wikiproject - WikiProject Neuroscience 
- Find which Wiki pages link to a particular site 
- Wikiproject Watchlist - WikiProject Medicine 
- What pages have you and another edited? 
- Recent changes to health-related articles 
- User's across-projects contributions 
- Search Wikipedia's back pages 
- Who wrote that? (Wiki blame) 
- Request page protection 
- Readability meter 
- X!'s edit count 
- Wikichecker 
- 3RR tool 
- Review 
- Emote 
- Help 
Useful Wikipedia pages
- List of policies
- List of guidelines
- How to spotcheck
- Department directory
- Article message boxes
- Feedback on a new article
- Academic studies of Wikipedia
- List of arbitration committee members
- To hide a page from Google, type __NOINDEX__ at the top of the page.
colloquially known as the Tories
|Body of the Life Force
|Life Force Radio
|State of the Arts|
|Body Of The Life Force 2
Oncodynamics is a developing field of study within oncology that is focused on the effects of cancers on normal physiology. These effects are initiated though chemical or physical disturbances initiated by the behaviour or presence of a cancer and are investigated independently of the considerable effects on physiology of of cancer treatments. Oncodynamics is distinct from oncokinetics which is the study of the mechanisms of cancer.
- Dursun D, Kim MC, Solomon A, Pflugfelder SC (2001). "Treatment of recalcitrant recurrent corneal erosions with inhibitors of matrix metalloproteinase-9, doxycycline and corticosteroids". Am. J. Ophthalmol. 132 (1): 8–13. PMID 11438047. doi:10.1016/S0002-9394(01)00913-8.
- Moses MA, Harper J, Folkman J (2006). "Doxycycline treatment for lymphangioleiomyomatosis with urinary monitoring for MMPs". N. Engl. J. Med. 354 (24): 2621–2. PMID 16775248. doi:10.1056/NEJMc053410.
- Ozturan, O.; Miman, M. C.; Yiğit, B.; Cokkeser, Y.; Kizilay, A.; Aktaş, D. (2002). "Approaches to twisted noses and results of treatment". Kulak burun bogaz ihtisas dergisi : KBB = Journal of ear, nose, and throat. 9 (1): 21–29. PMID 12122621.
- Duivenvoorden, W. C.; Popović, S. V.; Lhoták, S.; Seidlitz, E.; Hirte, H. W.; Tozer, R. G.; Singh, G. (2002). "Doxycycline decreases tumor burden in a bone metastasis model of human breast cancer". Cancer research. 62 (6): 1588–1591. PMID 11912125.
- Duivenvoorden, W. C.; Hirte, H. W.; Singh, G. (1997). "Use of tetracycline as an inhibitor of matrix metalloproteinase activity secreted by human bone-metastasizing cancer cells". Invasion & metastasis. 17 (6): 312–322. PMID 9949290.
- Fife, R. S.; Sledge Jr, G. W. (1995). "Effects of doxycycline on in vitro growth, migration, and gelatinase activity of breast carcinoma cells". The Journal of laboratory and clinical medicine. 125 (3): 407–411. PMID 7897308.
- Trillium Lakelands District School Board Directory of Schools
- "Press Info – Apple Leadership". Apple. Retrieved February 22, 2012.
- "Schools". Trillium Lakelands District School Board. Retrieved March 29, 2012.
- "Schools". Trillium Lakelands District School Board. Retrieved March 29, 2012.
- "Our Schools". Simcoe Muskoka Catholic District School Board. Retrieved March 29, 2012.
- "Independent Schools". Town of Huntsville. Retrieved March 29, 2012.
- "Waterloo Summit Centre for the Environment". Town of Huntsville. Retrieved March 29, 2012.
- "Community Profiles, Huntsville". Northern Ontario School of Medicine. Retrieved March 29, 2012.
- Gouvernement du Québec (18 septembre 2012). [www.ceic.gouv.qc.ca/la-commission/mandat.html "Commission d'enquête sur l'octroi et la gestion des contrats publics dans l'industrie de la construction: Mandat"] Check
|url=value (help). Retrieved 1 novembre 2012.. Check date values in:
- Szabo, E.; Qiu, Y.; Baksh, S.; Michalak, M.; Opas, M. (2015). "Calreticulin inhibits commitment to adipocyte differentiation". The Journal of Cell Biology. 208 (2): 249–50. PMC . PMID 25583997. doi:10.1083/jcb.20071207812302014r.
- Meldrum, B. S. (2000). "Glutamate as a neurotransmitter in the brain: Review of physiology and pathology". The Journal of nutrition. 130 (4S Suppl): 1007S–1015S. PMID 10736372.
- Zhu, Xiaofu; Amir, Eitan; Singh, Gurmit; Clemons, Mark; Addison, Christina (January 2014). "Bone-targeted therapy for metastatic breast cancer—Where do we go from here? A commentary from the BONUS 8 meeting". Journal of Bone Oncology. doi:10.1016 Check
|doi=value (help). Retrieved 28 February 2014.