I've worked on Wikipedia since 2005, making many of my contributions under a different username.
- Wikipedia:Citation templates
- Warning templates
- Article templates
- WP:AFD#How to list pages for deletion
Everything that follows is pretty out of date.
Stuff I might someday work on more:
Stuff I really ought to try to clean up:
- Type polymorphism appears to be full of nonsense.
- Generalized Algebraic Data Type needs attention.
- Genderqueer could be improved with more citations:
- Nobody Passes, My Gender Workbook, Whipping Girl, Gender Trouble, Queer Theory, Gender Theory, The Transgender Reader, That's Revolting! -- hit the library.
- Acceptable programming system is cryptic.
- First-class function needs the hatchet, as does Lazy evaluation.
- Run-time system -- wtf.
- Riki Wilchins needs some serious work in lots of ways.
- I'd love to do some real research and take a hatchet to Gender, but when is that ever going to happen?
Stuff I should write (but if you want to write it, I won't stop you):
If I get really bored:
- Wikipedia:Requested articles/Applied arts and sciences/Computer science, computing, and Internet
- Sort articles listed under Category:Computer scientists into subcats
- Look up requested cite in Delany's Shorter Views