I am currently living in Sheffield (UK). I have a background in mathematics and my interests include literature and philosophy so I may take a look at some articles on those subjects. Then again I may not. My contributions have been a bit random so far.
Articles created by me
Articles I have made a significant contribution to
Um… none really. I'm more of a WikiGnome normally.
Quotes I like
The world is a comedy to those that think; a tragedy to those that feel. - Horace Walpole, 1769
Although it is a good thing for Americans to be very American, it is not a very good thing for the English to be semi-American. - J. B. Priestley
I always thought my genitals were the result of some crude practical joke. - Morrissey, 1986
"Sometimes one has to say difficult things, but one ought to say them as simply as one knows how." - G. H. Hardy (a valuable motto for any Wikipedia editor)
Random snapshot of me
As of 10th April 2007:
- Weight: 73kg
- Last book read: Pinkerton's Sister (very good)
- Number of books on 'to read' shelf: 24 (approx)
- Type of cheese in fridge: Feta. I'm sure I left some Red Leicester in there though - I may have to send in a search party.
- Second favourite solo activity: Shouting at the TV
- Last song whistled: That one from Carmen
- Willpower level: 1.4/10
- Time since last argument: 9 days
- Guilty pleasure: Ugly Betty
- Alcohol units in last week: 8
|All contributions by this user are hereby released into the public domain|
|I, the author, hereby agree to waive all claim of copyright (economic and moral) in all content contributed by me, the user, and immediately place any and all contributions by me into the public domain, unless otherwise noted.
I grant anyone the right to use my work for any purpose, without any conditions, to be changed or destroyed in any manner whatsoever without any attribution or notification.