Starphi is an assumed named used by freelance writer and website editor Ron Dwight. His most recent editorial work for Wikipedia is on the Deepwater Horizon oil spill of April, 2010 also known as the 2010 Gulf Oil Spill that discusses the recent disaster in the Gulf of Mexico, situated off the coast of Louisiana in the U.S..
Conflict of interest
Welcome to Wikipedia. If you are affiliated with some of the people, places or things you have written about in the article Deepwater Horizon oil spill , you may have a conflict of interest. In keeping with Wikipedia's neutral point of view policy, edits where there is a conflict of interest, or where such a conflict might reasonably be inferred, are strongly discouraged. If you have a conflict of interest, you should avoid or exercise great caution when:
- editing or creating articles related to you, your organization, or its competitors, as well as projects and products they are involved with;
- participating in deletion discussions about articles related to your organization or its competitors; and
- linking to the Wikipedia article or website of your organization in other articles (see Wikipedia:Spam).
For information on how to contribute to Wikipedia when you have a conflict of interest, please see our frequently asked questions for organizations. Thank you.
You are a self-admitted 3-time self-promoter of your own Web site, unanimously deemed to be not a reliable source: http://www.2010gulfoilspill.com
- From User page: "Starphi is an assumed named used by freelance writer and website editor Ron Dwight. His most recent editorial work for Wikipedia is on the Deepwater Horizon oil spill of April, 2010 also known as the 2010 Gulf Oil Spill that discusses the recent disaster in the Gulf of Mexico, situated off the coast of Louisiana in the U.S.." -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Starphi as of 2010-06-05.
- From your signed edit (self-deleted) History of Deepwater Horizon oil spill Discussion page section "www.2010gulfoilspill.com as a reliable source": "No need for any of you to be too concern though. 2010GulfOilSpill.com is quickly becoming a reliable source in it's own right and soon will be a major reference blog for interested readers to use while following this newsworthy story. The domain name alone has a substantial market value as we have turned down several very good offers to purchase it. Too bad none of you didn't think of it first! ... GOOD BYE!! ... --User:Starphi (talk) 17:00, 5 June 2010 (EDT) }}" from edit http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Deepwater_Horizon_oil_spill&oldid=366253946
Per article Discussion page and article History, you have now linked three times to your page, despite unanimous pleas to stop. Do not attempt so again, as you have a clear and very well documented conflict of interest. Good bye! -- Paulscrawl (talk) 03:45, 6 June 2010 (UTC)