|Search user languages|
More Info About Me
This is the user page of "Steve The Airman". If you would like to leave a message, please do so on my User talk/Discussion page. Friendly users only.
- Graduate of University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada in Computer Science, Mathematics and Philosophy.
- Areas of interest include: North American history, military history, British Commonwealth Air Training Plan
- I've had a Canadian private pilot's license for many years, with VFR On Top and Night ratings. I did dual IFR flight training, wrote and passed the IFR written exam, but never took the IFR ride. I did aerobatics and a few cross country races. I also towed gliders.
- I have a Canadian glider pilot's license and instructor's rating.
- I have helped to restore a Schweizer 2-33 glider, several working Piper towplanes, and bits and pieces of pre-1950s biplanes
- I write articles related to the British Commonwealth Air Training Plan (in Canada)