Hey all, my name is Steve Carlson. I have been contributing here by expanding and re-structuring articles for some time, mainly in psychology and pharmacology. I also have recently started getting involved in other community processes. I strongly oppose the use of Wikipedia for advertising and self-promotion or the advancement of personal agendas, and the practice of using sock puppets to achieve these ends. I hereby vow to mete out justice against individuals who exploit Wikipedia for selfish ends!
Articles that I have created or made significant contributions to that I am proud of:
- Psychoactive drug - article structure and major sections of content, including intro
- Borderline personality disorder - article restructure and various citations
- Prescriptive authority for psychologists movement - created
- San Antonio, Oakland, California - created
- Randall Amplifiers - created
- Tone (musical instrument) - created
- Distortion (music) - massive organizational and content overhaul
- James Bugental - created sorely needed article on an important theorist
- Daniel Stern (psychologist) - created article on this fascinating theorist
- Jablonski by Pahls v. United States - the first of hopefully many new mental health law & ethics articles
- Ewing v. Goldstein - created. Don't ignore communications from the families of your clients!
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at