From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Standard User Boxes
My created pages:
Reasonably decent articles
- Attorney General of British Columbia
- Robert Burnaby
- Fort Victoria (British Columbia)
- Henry Pering Pellew Crease
- Jamie Graham
- Jim Chu
- Justice Institute of British Columbia
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Legislative Assembly of Vancouver Island
- Royal Engineers, Columbia detatchment
- Vancouver Agreement
Articles I didn't create, but have edited significantly
- Robert Baldwin
- John Sebastian Helmcken
- Richard Moody
- Patrick Lane
- Collier Cudmore
- Jim Byrnes (actor)
- François Bailly, Francis Bain, James Bain, Connell James Baldwin, Maurice Scollard Baldwin, James Balfour (clergyman), George Henry Barnard, Batiscan, Louis Bazil, Alexander Begg, Ernest James Broome
- Pierre Cholonec, Alexander Croke, Richard Clive Cooper, George Henry Cowan, Gordon Edward Corbould, James Cunningham (British Columbia politician), Robert Barry Cutler
- John Waterhouse Daniel, James Domville
- Thomas Earle (Canadian politician), Thomas Elwyn
- Louis Fornel
- William Alfred Galliher, Robert Francis Green
- Arthur Hill Gillmor, Arthur Samuel Goodeve
- Andrew Haslam, François Havy
- James Buckham Kennedy
- Leon Johnson Ladner, Jean Lefebvre (merchant)
- William John O’Grady
- Robert George Macpherson, Aulay MacAulay Morrison
- Duncan Ross (British Columbia MP), Duncan Campbell Ross, Duncan Graham Ross
- James Davis Taylor
- Lily Schreyer, William Sloan
- Robert Wilkes
Did You Know?
- ...that Vancouver police Chief Jamie Graham apologized for leaving a paper target riddled with bullet holes on the desk of the city manager, his boss, as a joke?
- ...that the Columbia detachment of the Royal Engineers built some of the first major roads in British Columbia?
- ...that John Sebastian Helmcken opposed British Columbia joining Canadian Confederation—until he negotiated the terms himself?
- ...that Fort Victoria was established as a Hudson's Bay Company fur-trading post, and eventually grew into the modern capital city of British Columbia?
- ...that when the first Legislative Assembly of Vancouver Island was elected, there were only five qualified voters in the three-member district of Victoria?
- ......that Robert Burnaby is the namesake of at least eleven places in British Columbia, including a city, a lake, and a hill?
- ...that Henry Pering Pellew Crease was appointed British Columbia's first Attorney General by Governor (and ex-HBC Chief Factor) Sir James Douglas?
- Dictionary of Canadian Biography — DoCB Initiative
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Missing encyclopedic articles/Canadian politicians working on creating articles for all Canadian MPs who don't yet have one (I'm particularly focusing on BC).