Hey! My name's Matt Flaschen. My original username was Superm401. I'm from Lower Merion, Pennsylvania. I'm 31. I graduated from Georgia Tech in December 2010, with a BS in Computer Science. I'm currently living in Philadelphia.
I work for or provide services to the Wikimedia Foundation, but this is my personal account. Edits, statements, or other contributions made from this account are my own, and may not reflect the views of the Foundation.
|30 September 2019|
- Frank Hecker - Mozilla Foundation executive director. Helped convinced Netscape to open source their code. In Revolution OS.. Disambiguate Frank J. Hecker.
- Umaru Fofana - BBC world reporter renowned in Sierra Leone.
- Donald Trump v. Timothy L. O’Brien - Lawsuit in which Trump unsuccessfully alleged that his wealth was misreported causing reputational damage.
- Watchlist Anonymous Article Edits
- New Pages Patrol from back
- In-progress conversations
- Image tagging notes
- Wikipedia error messages
- Custom Common (all skins) CSS
- Custom Vector CSS
- User:Mattflaschen/decimal to binary
- "There wasn't a big encyclopedia, then people were allowed to edit it just for fun. There was nothing, and people were allowed to create an encyclopedia." -- Notinasnaid
- "At the end of the day we are all flawed meatbots trying to build a great encylopedia together." -- R.D.H. (Ghost In The Machine)
- "I'm addicted to reading Wikipedia, it's the only encyclopedia that grows faster than you can read :D" -- Taraborn
I'm mostly a wikignome. Besides admin duties, I do verification and referencing, and update diagrams and illustrations to use SVG, an easily editable vector graphics format. Below are a few of my other contributions.
- W.R. Grace Building (stub)
- John Lovewell (Junior) (stub)
- Damballa (company)
- Nissan Altra
- Qassem Suleimani (stub)
- Alan Joyce (executive) (stub)
- Somchai Wongsawat
- Cavanagh Company
- Air India Flight 812
- Meyer v. Grant
- Goldenberg restaurant attack
- Oracle v. Google
- Libor scandal (converted redirect to article)
- Chalk Hill Middle School (stub)
- School resource officer (stub)
- Friedrich Beer (stub)
- History of Iraq (2011–present) (stub)
- Vladimir Kononov (military) (stub))
- 2015 bombing of Médecins Sans Frontières hospital
- USS Fitzgerald and MV ACX Crystal collision
- A Dream Play
- Golden angle
- Bruce Harris
- Arthur Gonzalez
- John Granville
- Trump campaign–Russian meeting
- I was one of the developers of ProveIt, a graphical tool for Wikipedia referencing. Georgia Tech paid me as a research assistant for some of the software development.
Thank you to everyone. I appreciate your kindness.
For your due diligence in every endevour to which you attach your effort. We've never seen your activities directed towards anything but the betterment of this project. Our compliments to your energy and mannerism. You seem to make friends far more easily than others would wish for themseves . --Heidi and Joe
For adopting a user I User:Swirlex give you this adopting Barnstar.