Jump to navigation Jump to search
Currently working on female fashion designers and working on bringing more women from NZ to the fore on wikipedia. Still a relative rookie so feedback is appreciated!
Wikipedian in Residence
- I had a five week placement at the Auckland War Memorial Museum from June 12th to July 14th.
- I had editorial independence from the Auckland War Memorial Museum as an unpaid Wikipedian in residence.
- Ran a workshop with Staff to discuss how the museum can use Wikipedia and teach them how to edit and upload images.
- To help with the project or find out more you can check it out at GLAM/Auckland Museum
- Images I uploaded can be found at WikiCommons under Category:Images from Auckland Museum
- I am a university student at Victoria University in Wellington undertaking a Masters in Museum and Heritage studies.
- My Personal interests are New Zealand history, Zoology and museums.
- Contact: email@example.com