I am a researcher in theoretical physics. I intend to contribute to Wikipedia on two-dimensional conformal field theory and related subjects. My aim is to write texts that are useful to students and researchers.
Main contributions to Wikipedia
- Two-dimensional conformal field theory
- Virasoro conformal block
- Two-dimensional critical Ising model
- Representations of classical Lie groups
Articles expanded or rewritten
- Virasoro algebra
- Multiple gamma function
- Liouville field theory
- Minimal models
- Wess-Zumino-Witten model
- Conformal field theory
- Open peer review
- Representation theory of the symmetric group
Peer review and publishing of scientific Wikipedia articles
If you made major contributions to a Wikipedia article on a scientific topic, please consider submitting it to the WikiJournal of Science in order to get feedback from academics, and to receive credit for your work. (I am a member of the editorial board.)
- A 2019 essay on Academics and Wikipedia: the WikiJournal experiment.
- A page for a Wikipedia tutorial at the school YRISW2019 on conformal field theory.
- A script for downloading and saving the wiki source for Wiki pages in a given category, parametrized for Appropedia.
- A collection of notes taken during the Bootstat 2021 program on "Conformal bootstrap and statistical models".