- My work.
- Categorize: WP:UBLP
- Check new BLPs: WP:NEWBLP
- Participate in AFDs: BLP AFDs
- Help resolve content issues: WP:BLP/N
- Monitor recent changes to BLPs: BLP watchlist
- Remove BLP vios: WP:BLPFIX, Unsourced statements, All unreferenced BLPs, BLPs lacking sources
I have one featured picture credit (Tadrart Acacus) with the help of Durova.
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Occult - Created project
- Wikipedia:Non serviam - An essay created out of observations from the RfA process. It serves as a placeholder for opinions on why some editors either do not wish to, or no longer wish to take on the tasks that an admin is willing to. I wrote the intro, and the community tweaked it and filled in the rest.
- Wikipedia:Removing administrator rights/Proposal 2 - a straw poll formed approx. 5-6 months from the last (where the former was used to discuss a process by which you may seek the removal of an admin), dealing solely with granting crats the technical ability to remove an admins bit, with usage being the same as stewards. It was modified slightly by Anon Diss. Result: After many editors showed up, I opted to call it rejected, and left tagging to another editor. Ended with no consensus to file a bugzilla report.
- Nixeagle (formally Eagle101): co nom with - passed
- Rootology: co nom with Black Kite (nom), Mbisanz and Lar - passed (150/48/6)
- PeterSymonds take 2: unofficial co nom - passed (197/16/5)
- Paxse: co nom with Mbisanz - passed (89/3/0)
Did not succeed
- the problem is, it's not the only instance of dumb - M in response to one admins actions
- he's still "idioting" - JC in response to one admins actions
- you can't be like JD until you have his buttons - Me in response to an editor with 50% huggle edits
Synergy has been identified as an Awesome Wikipedian,
User:Synergy has been identified as an Awesome Wikipedian,
A record of your Day will always be kept here.
- Unofficial because he already had a nom plus 2-3, and I did not wish to disrupt the process by adding more than is liked; so I placed it in the support section (first to support).